How long have you been a bang shifter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve View Post
    I'm still stuffing around with that Camaro.
    Hi everyone.
    Steve .... glad to see you back posting again. I remember Burnout Monday's on CarJunkieTV and enjoyed your antics. Then the collapse of the investor's dreams, so David started Freiburger's Junkyard, but turned that over to Chad & Brian when he returned to HRM and BangShift was born.

To see your joining number (or anyone else's), just hover your mouse over your username and the little yellow pop-up box that comes up at the bottom of the screen, will show you what number you are !!! I was the 738th member to join.
    Last edited by Monster; December 28, 2014, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I came in somewhere about 6 months after carjunkie t.v. started. I got locked out in the big forum shake up. Gave up on my old handle and slightly changed it been here ever since. Really missed you Steve ! Pop back in a lot more !
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

My profile says march 2 of 2008, but I was on the old HRM forum until it got stupid slow with ads and pop-ups. Then I came along with everyone else to carjunkie, carjunkie tv, frieburger's junkyard, etc. I remember the thread about coming up with a new name and that BangShift was selected. I started life, on car forums, as yellochevello, but at some point, for some reason, I couldn't use that name anymore - So I switched it to yellomalibu. I believe the first car forum I joined was TeamChevelle.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve View Post
          For me, I've been here mostly, http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/index.php.. and I'm still stuffing around with that Camaro.
          Hi everyone.

My funnest time was winning Burnout Mondays week after week. I think it was 14 weeks I won with these two. One vid for about 9 weeks and the other for about 5.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTqAHhLni2A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmIZhfddZQ
          There were several more like this one, but I didn't get the chance to enter them.. Burnout Mondays had finished...
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oDC8BE3cY0
          Hail to the King of Burnouts!! Hi Steve!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Anyhow ... kind of a funny thread, since everyone's join date is right there above their post count.

Comment

which time "join date"? some of us have been on here more times than Casper.

evidence of pack-rattery, I still have the join confirmation email. Pfffft.

Hello Steve Hoonmaster. How's it been going?
              Last edited by Beagle; December 28, 2014, 11:58 AM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Since the beginning, not sure if the date to the left is accurate. I joined HR in 04, then cjtv, then fj, now here.

Comment

From the beginning, at one time other than employees I was the first registered user on the forum. Been a long time, met a lot of good people, done a lot of cool stuff. Good times.
                  The Green Machine.
                  http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

January 2008 after lurking for 3 or 4 months. Still stop in to see whats going on but I don't login often.

Comment

Cjtv. I figured I should hang with like minded individuals. I think steves best burnout ever should be on the front page tomorrow. Just my opinion.

Comment

I had been hanging around the old Hot Rod forums for a few years and hadn't been on in awhile. Logged on one day to see who all was going on Power Tour in 09 and it was a wasteland. Blackout Steve shot me a pm and directed me here. Been here ever since (May 2009). I remember a lot of the guys here from the Hot Rod boards, TC, BlackoutSteve, Joes66Fury, Squirrel... This place was just weird and diverse enough to feel like home.
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Day 1 was October 31, 2007

Comment

Woo hoo, our very own hoon is back!! Welcome back Steve, it's been a long time since you graced our pages with those spectacular 400m burnouts! Good to see you again!

Oh Steve; hover over the orange 'like' boxes and you get a compliment........yours is dubious.......but then, so is mine.........
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 28, 2014, 03:35 PM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                              From the beginning, at one time other than employees I was the first registered user on the forum.
                              TC joined on November 3rd, 2007 and had 11,805 posts before .... well, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                                Oh Steve; hover over the orange 'like' boxes and you get a compliment........yours is dubious.......but then, so is mine.........
                                It's a good thing they don't have a dislike button !

Comment

Working...
                                X