No announcement yet.

How long have you been a bang shifter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently March 9th 2009, though I thought that was because of the change. I didn't remember anyone's showing earlier than '09, but I'm seeing them now? I thought I joined in '07, lurked before that. That was back when you had to join to comment on the blog. Definitely lurked during the Freiburger's junkyard years, but I don't remember if I was a member then.

Edit: I see some people mentioning it was still CJTV in 2008, maybe it was '09 when I joined?
    Last edited by moparmaniac07; March 7, 2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Been around since Feb. 2008, I was here for CJTV, FJY and now BS, this is my favorite place.

Comment

I think I finally quit lurking around... well... hmmmm.... OH - there it is under my avatar!
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

May 16th, 2009
          Got asked to join long before that but never did. Finally made an account to keep up with all the power tour info.
          The youngest guy on the board
          76 vega
          86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

David is pretty tied up (both legally and time-wise) with his day job. I see him at Bonneville every year and we usually get a few minutes to chat before he's off again, snapping pics. Keith is teaching kids how to fly choppers again and is pretty time-limited. I'm a lazy bum and therefore have the time time to mess around here.

Dan
            Ya Dan, Dave and Keith are both friends of mine on Facebook so I kind of keep up with them there. In fact Dave is in Phoenix this weekend for the Good Guys show and for another RoadKill episode, might end up catching up with them tomorrow at the Scottsdale Pavilions, they have a car show there every Saturday night and Dave was asking about it.
            Last edited by BigAL; March 7, 2014, 09:22 PM.
            The Green Machine.
            http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

January 5, 2008 when it was CarJunkieTV. Lurked here a few weeks before joining. I believe CJTV went live in Oct 2007?

Comment

^ thats right

Sidenote- Wonder what ever happened to Craig?
                Local person
                sigpic

Comment

Pavillions is a top notch cruise night ..I was there in March 1998..looking for junk to buy

Comment

6 years goes quick.I read Freiburgers column,and wondered where he would go..and found CarJunkie..i miss the Monday Burnout thread.
                    Last edited by Blazerteam; March 8, 2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Dec 11, 2007. The link on my desktop still says Freiburger's Junkyard. It still works.

First post since the (latest) format change. Figured I'd wait until they got the bugs worked out.
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Started lurking in 08'...been going strong since 09' I'm hooked...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

<checking now
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

jan 08, thought it'd been longer. Left HRM forum when it went to crap and joined another forum started by other members, until a current member here caused enough problems/viruses to get it shut down, so came here.
                            Last edited by kyhunter89; March 8, 2014, 06:30 PM.
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

while I deathly sick'09-late13 I tended to be very um course so I've been here longer than my listing..
                              First it was MentalMuffinMan , but that one dies because I used a password that I didn't remember and had changed from "AOL" to Verizon dsl. and the old email that they'd send the password reset to was dead.
                              next was IronHead (symbolic meaning there) this one died when they had the last upgrade as I could not get in..
                              then stich626 this one , I was very very sick and was very nasty most of the time.. and Brian pulled the plug, I don't blame him.. I didn't like myself either by that point.. going to the next world would've been fine by me, and crossed my mind more than a few times.
                              now we have what hopefully will be my last screen name..
                              I want to say, I've been here since 2007-8 not real sure.. I don't remember much, one of the side issues that will not be going away is memory loss.. and why I tend to subscribe to threads, and print out info and put in a 3 ring binder(need to fix printer)
                              as I tend to ask the same questions over and over.. it drives D/G nuts..
                              it sucks,,
                              Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; March 9, 2014, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

I was trying to remember Rodders Corner earlier - Thanks for filling the hole.
                                it's now http://gearheadslife.informe.com/forum/ soon to be upgraded to this that I'm in the middle of building http://digitalcarforum.informe.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                                X