March off-roady day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March off-roady day!

So we actually made it out to this thing this year, although because I had the neck surgery we did not stay over or do any crazy driving around...
    The weather in California has been too nice all winter, I apologize for that to all you people east of here. The weekend of this event however was the first rain we have had in FOREVER! Of course rain out in the desert is minimal at best but the gathering of clouds over the mountains west brought with it some very strong winds. We drove out on Saturday and rode around some but I was kinda glad we were not camping there due to the blowing sand, sometimes so much it was hard to see any distance.
    Here are some pix we took:
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Can someone tell me why only 3 pictues show?
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I can see them all, just have to click on one, it pops up then I can see the rest. Why? new forum?
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
        I can see them all, just have to click on one, it pops up then I can see the rest. Why? new forum?
        Is that how it is supposed to be?

Comment

Yes only three thumbnails will show but they are all visible in the slideshow.

Or click where it says "9 Photos" and you'll see all the thumbnails together:

Comment

Originally posted by vBSupport View Post
            Yes only three thumbnails will show but they are all visible in the slideshow.

Or click where it says "9 Photos" and you'll see all the thumbnails together:
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/album...-off-roady-day
            Can you tell me why they are not bigger? in the daily photo thread I see blazer team is posting pix and they are huge...am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
              Can you tell me why they are not bigger? in the daily photo thread I see blazer team is posting pix and they are huge...am I doing something wrong?
              Currently the system seems to display almost everything as thumbnails, though there some exceptions. Also some people are embedding external images (eg Photobucket) which will go full size.

This sort of stuff is being improved in the next two releases as it does need sorting.

Comment

Glad to see you are up & about Gail. Liking that sig line too.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Me too! (Glad to see you up and around, that is.) Hope the headaches and such are a distant memory.

Dan

Comment

We miss ya lady, come around more often, please.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Miss you all too! I am really pretty sick of being at home and really ready to get back to normal life, I miss my work friends too.
                      The surgery was successful...here is a picture of my huge neck scar, any ideas? Should I get some sort of crazy neck tattoo to dress it up a bit? It does look better now this was right after, I really need to focus on taking more attractive selfies!

Comment

Miss you all too! I am really pretty sick of being at home and really ready to get back to normal life, I miss my work friends too.
                        The surgery was successful...here is a picture of my huge neck scar, any ideas? Should I get some sort of crazy neck tattoo to dress it up a bit? It does look better now this was right after, I really need to focus on taking more attractive selfies!
                        Can they install a thru bolt? But you could NEVER be a real monster!

Dan

Comment

OMG Dan the stuff they installed already
                          Titanium plate $25,200 and 12 screws $10,800! I now have more expensive after-market parts than all of the cars Loren has!
                          Last edited by LORENSWIFE; March 11, 2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

No tattoo......unless it is an arrow pointing to it with the words "I survived a Zombie attack".

Scars are sexy, wear it with pride. Loren needs to fab/sell parts to the medical community!
                            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

OMG Dan they stuff they installed already
                              Titanium plate $25,200 and 12 screws $10,800! I now have more expensive after-market parts than all of the cars Loren has!
                              you're worth it.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X