What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1970camaroRS View Post

No one here likes you. What, with your sunshine, and cars with 4 wheels and tires that can drive places! Don't you know only the cool kids around here have their cars on jackstands?!

Kidding, of course. must be nice. I did the sparkplugs on the Corvette in my driveway in the wonderful Washington rain
    Never had a problem selling any Vette dude, when it starts raining cash you'll feel better.

Comment

ordered a parts and made a to-list that I will tackle next weekend.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Still doing it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Getting ready to start. Oh...I did swap the front tires/wheels on the 55, and drove it to a picnic...
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Broke the clutch in and put the roller cam to the test.

Comment

looked at it in the driveway with snow on it.. then painted a basement wall, and replace a window pane .

Comment

All I've managed is to wire the tach in the Cutlass and function check it.
                1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Topped of the transfer case with dextron.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

installed new rear control arms.

Comment

Headers back on as is the exhaust system.
                      New chrome reverse on back with M&H Racemasters.......ordered chrome reverse for the fronts and going
                      full blown Bob Falfa.
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Just don't flip it. That would be going too far.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

He'd find an old wreck to flip, not his "real" car. Just like the movie
                          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Pulled the Formula in the garage and watched it drip gas for the last time. Obviously whatever's going around is air born.

Comment

Spent around $100 on polish, compound, synthetic new age wax, towels, wash mit, and then drove the hell out of the Torino this weekend.
                              Back before Christmas I sheared two of the front u joint unions off the main body doing a burnout on the street outside my neighborhood.
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Got in the T/A pushed the clutch in today to move the cars order in the drive........it didn't roll down the drive. Jacked corners up one at a time and spur the wheels. Left front caliper is dragging and well, the rear has a limited slip but after a 3 mile drive the right rear started smoking. How does this happen in a month and a half. Then they were fine.
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X