What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did a few burnouts, put on some trim and added some pin stripes to the hood
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by Karberator View Post

Heck yeah! Try it at 7500!
      Data log says it went to a max of 6,631 and all is well now. Spins the drag radials pretty good at 65mph after the 1-2 shift!
      1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
      1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

• Originally posted by 1970camaroRS View Post

Data log says it went to a max of 6,631 and all is well now. Spins the drag radials pretty good at 65mph after the 1-2 shift!

Sweet!! We need a video.
        sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

• I walked by it on the way in the house.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Karberator View Post

Sweet!! We need a video.
            Working on that.
            1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
            1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

• finished moving battery to the rear. added a battery disconnect switch. cleaned up some wiring and painted the engine bay.

Comment

• After too much delay (procrastination), I'm getting ready to pull the truck around back and change out the window regulator so I can roll the window up and down with one hand.
                I really don't like fooling around inside the door, I always end up bleeding... and hopefully I don't damage the window tint.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
                  After too much delay (procrastination), I'm getting ready to pull the truck around back and change out the window regulator so I can roll the window up and down with one hand.
                  I really don't like fooling around inside the door, I always end up bleeding... and hopefully I don't damage the window tint.
                  ...and Done!

Would have been less frustrating if I had watched the YouTube videos first, but I thought I could figure it out...

Comment

• Dropped off my fabricated radiator hoses at the powder coater yesterday and picked up some aluminum to make brackets to re-mount my electric fan....
                    Time Wasters...
                    http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• off to dig more dirt.. should've rented a back hoe.. should've never sold the one I owned.. oh,well.. see if my bones can take 3 hours of this.. 2 more days and should be ready for the crushed stone..

Comment

• Installed an extra headlight switch to control the Overdrive and Lockup in my Dart.
                        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Changed a headlight circuit breaker on the crown vic. Put some permatex on some leaky intake bolts an tightened up the headers on the Monte.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Well I sat around all day with my wife and her 55 and about six friends at a car show by the lake. It's always nice to spend relaxed time with good friends. Tomorrow, after church I'll do the same thing.

Comment

• pulled the tranny out of the iroc.

Comment

• got the 67 running friday night. logged nearly 100 miles on saturday only to develop a fuel issue late in the cruise. made it home replaced fuel filter, adjusted carb. better but not right yet. my need to finally kit the carb after 12 years of ownership. still questioning as to whether its just old fuel in the tank. parked last fall with qtr tank and stabil but that qtr was from last june/july. filled with fresh saturday morning. considering we have 2+ inches of snow on the ground and still snowing, i got all week to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X