This One Went Viral Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This One Went Viral Today

Wow, what I miss in the virtual world when I go to work and stay there all day, not looking out. From the DB feed on the Left Coast...

There's this, the film at 6 O'clock is worth a watch:

And then it's followed up by THIS, you have to scroll down to pick up the latest developments in the story:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

you've got to be effing kidding me.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I have 2 dogs that sleep on our bed. Does this mean that I need to sleep with one eye open from now on? Pets take over the world!!

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
        I have 2 dogs that sleep on our bed. Does this mean that I need to sleep with one eye open from now on? Pets take over the world!!
        You can change the whole scenario by sending the pet(s) to psychotherapy ahead of time, as it reads.

Better do it now before you have to call 911. After that, you've already kicked the cat and PETA will have their say. That's always interesting.

Comment

really calls the popo because of the cat..
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
            really calls the popo because of the cat..
            HhaahhHahhaHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, really did, by all accounts. And cat therapy is in order. HahHAhhaahH!!!!

I'm sorry, lets talk about cars. This is the first time I've ever posted anything off topic here, forgive me. HahHAhhaahH!!!! HHhaHahahaHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Or they could give Lux a dirt nap

Comment

pets are very jealous, it's not unheard of them smothering babies when they sleep..
                cats are known for this...

Comment

pets are very jealous, it's not unheard of them smothering babies when they sleep..
                  cats are known for this...
                  We've uncovered NERF's cover. NERF is actually Dr. Phil. Phil, why are you on BangShift? Seems you should be too busy....

Comment

Originally posted by GFogg View Post
                    Or they could give Lux a dirt nap
                    That's Plan A, east of the Mississippi River at least. The cats even have lawyers for the defense out there, the cat will sue the owner for not having enough kibbles in his bowl, and that's why he got mad, and the cat will win. Actual and punitive damages. Big bucks.

Comment

Buncha pussies.

You know... growing up on a farm, with 20-30 cats around at all times, I don't think there was ever a cat that bested a human. At least not for more than a second or two... cats are almost as dispensable as insects.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                        Buncha pussies.

You know... growing up on a farm, with 20-30 cats around at all times, I don't think there was ever a cat that bested a human. At least not for more than a second or two... cats are almost as dispensable as insects.
                        Gene, you've opened up a whole new realm - insect therapy. With the proper therapy, they won't bite us! It's up to us to make them better.

Comment

Buncha pussies.

hahaha, now tell my wife that...

Comment

Buncha pussies.

hahaha now tell my wife that, prepare to duck..

Comment

hahaha now tell my wife that, prepare to duck..
                              Guys, I'm brain blasted from too many different things at work today for too many hours, just wanna thank all of you for helping me laugh at the end of the day.

Did I ever say I love BangShift? If not, I meant to. I don't love the new platform at all, but the guys in the know are well on the way to making it okay.

Thanks everybody involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X