This One Went Viral Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I do not like cats for the most part
    2. I do not believe in the abuse of any animal.

Having said that,I don't care how big or crazy (redundancy) the cat is. I can guarantee you I would've shown that cat who the boss is. It definitely would've needed therapy after I got hold of it.
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Originally posted by Karberator View Post
      1. I do not like cats for the most part
      2. I do not believe in the abuse of any animal.

Having said that,I don't care how big or crazy (redundancy) the cat is. I can guarantee you I would've shown that cat who the boss is. It definitely would've needed therapy after I got hold of it.
      I firmly believe that cats are the reason the 12-gauge was invented.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lux is a Himalayan which is a variation on the Persian Cat, notoriously ornery. Just Google "Grumpy Cat". 25 Lb. of pissed off. If you want a NICE big fluffy cat go for the Maine Coon. The are known for their loyalty and demeanor. However at 35 Lb. and up they'd BETTER be! Be sure to get the JUMBO box and litter too. Click image for larger version

Name:	maine-coon-cat-size-640x399.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	917004
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I've had a cat clamp on to a finger and not let go. After that I didn't let go either till I was done discussing it with him. You all can take that any way you want.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

A tall bump, I think it's worth a chuckle...DB's been sending nearly daily updates on the story since it broke. We don't all get this shit since it's a big country and it's faded into a nearly-Oregon-only story after the first day or two.

So the vicious cat will have its own TV show. Like I said to Bob, how could we not have already predicted that? Insane. Of course, that's good TV.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have a co-worker who is an absolute riot. He's a black gentleman about 60 years old or so,and he gets quite animated and tickled when telling stories. His stories are usually off-color,and side-splittingly funny.

He was much amused by this story. "The cat attacked the baby,then the dude kicked the cat in it's ass,and the cat attacked them then! They locked the door,and called 911!!" I can't do it any justice.

The cat wouldn't have stood much of a chance with my co-workers either including the Baptist preacher.
              sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Working...
              X