Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test photo

[/IMG]

Ok, I posted a pic, what's up with the size? I tried to edit, can't seem to make it larger.

Comment

I took about 300 pics at Autorama, but I need a different version of windows for them to display properly. By the time I do that and edit the pics, (always have to for size?) they will be old news.

I had to type that three times before I could post it. Frustrating

Comment

If you click on the underlined A on the right in the middle you get the old toolbar where you do this like before: Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27855.png
Views:	54
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	917411
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I read where you had posted how to do that, tried it, but it doesn't work for me. I still can't paste photobucket correctly, and there's no way to pull them directly from my desktop. Apparently it's an issue with VB and IE8, which is what I'm running

Comment

IE8 will give you issues...it's an old browser that's not fully compatible with modern web technologies.

We have some workarounds for some of the IE8 issues coming in the next release (particularly - when you hit "Quote" in IE8 the browser crashes).
            However you'd be best either upgrading to at least IE9, or using something more modern such as Firefox or Chrome.

I appreciate sometimes upgrading isn't possible, but IE8 will increasingly cause problems across other sites - Google and Facebook no longer fully support it, for instance.

Comment

I'm definitely going to upgrade when I get a chance. Just stinks I can't easily share the pics I took last weekend with everyone here. Other people will post theirs, but not everyone takes pics of the same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK View Post
                I'm definitely going to upgrade when I get a chance. Just stinks I can't easily share the pics I took last weekend with everyone here. Other people will post theirs, but not everyone takes pics of the same stuff.
                Grab a copy of Firefox...takes only minutes to install....and it's just so much nicer to use...
                Faster page loading, less memory usage and packed with features, the new Firefox is here.

Comment

Ok, will do. Thanks Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK View Post
                    Ok, will do. Thanks Mark!
                    You'll like the difference...IE dates back to 2009 and it's just so slow and clunky. You'll wonder how you managed....

Comment

Working...
                    X