No announcement yet.

Highly Technical Question About Waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be aware now the BangShift Nation is on the edge of it's collective seat waiting for a review and follow-up report on PeeWee's home brew waffles. Will the toddler REALLY prefer them over frozen?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
      Be aware now the BangShift Nation is on the edge of it's collective seat waiting for a review and follow-up report on PeeWee's home brew waffles. Will the toddler REALLY prefer them over frozen?
      Road narrows, plot thickens. Drama builds.....what will be the outcome...

Now I'm going to have to actually do a Bing search to buy a toddler, since the rules are set.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

O.K., significant other, got me, I missed a critical detail...

Comment

O.K., significant other, got me, I missed a critical detail...
          HahHAhhAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

might try REAL maple syrup, it'll be about 10.oo for a 8-10oz flask

ego's are good for fast.. but nothing beats homemade, you have cook books in your home?
            Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; March 13, 2014, 03:42 PM. Reason: typo's

Comment

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

well there's your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Now I'm going to have to actually do a Bing search to buy a toddler, since the rules are set.
                  I may know where you can get a couple.
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

23 posts, all those memes and no Blue Waffle comments? This IS a conservative bunch. Google it but avoid photos.

Comment

23 posts, all those memes and no Blue Waffle comments? This IS a conservative bunch. Google it but avoid photos.
                      I queried "Oolong" and not Waffle... I saw some stuff on just Waffle images that I don't even want to know what the hell it is. I hit the WTF GO BACK button pronto. If by "conservative" you mean I wanted to conserve the beer in my belly and not blow it all over the carpet, then yeah... that's me.

Comment

Let's set the record straight on a Saturday morning - The old toddlers are YUM YUM YUM nom nom nom over Patrick's secret waffle recipe. Now, THERE's something that went right. The first time. Yum. Slobbery yum. Win. Score. DING! Wow, those are good. They can't possibly be good for ya, they're too good.

Comment

I'm late to the party, but Log Cabin syrup is the only one out there that is made with real maple syrup. Favorite in our household....the others (including Karo, bletch!) all taste funny.

Of course, the REAL maple syrup made locally is the Cat's Waffle. Expensive as heck though.

Slobbery Yum? I've heard of oldsters toddering around, but not old toddlers. Does the slobbering come with that level of age advancement?
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

AHHHH Waffles food for the Gods!
                            Krusteez Belgian Waffle Mix is awesome! I do use a belgian waffle maker though, and add a little more liquid than it says to make them lighter and a bit of cinnamon.
                            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

the Bisquick mix works great I add a half cup of apple sauce to my batter I use a 100 year old cast iron waffle maker when Im camping with the boyscouts make sure you iron is pre warmed spray with butter flavored Pam let er rip
                              I also add extra baking powder I have also crumbled up bacon in the mix (yum) also doesn't hurt to make mix up and let sit in fridge for half an hour
                              your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Let's set the record straight on a Saturday morning - The old toddlers are YUM YUM YUM nom nom nom over Patrick's secret waffle recipe. Now, THERE's something that went right. The first time. Yum. Slobbery yum. Win. Score. DING! Wow, those are good. They can't possibly be good for ya, they're too good.
                                Glad to have been of some assistance for once... Grandma always said that the simple touches made the best recipes... adding too many flavors tends to muddle the flavor/mix, kind of like adding too many tint shades to a base paint... eventually you wind up with black...
                                Last edited by silver_bullet; March 19, 2014, 06:04 PM.
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X