Where's the Jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Jet?

It's been most of a week. A 777 loaded with souls is missing. Gone.

Talking with some otherwise sane and professional folks at work today, the subject of, "The aliens took it," kept coming up over and over. Seriously? I mean....but nobody can find it.

Not an ultralight, not a lost hiker in the mountains....a loaded down 777. Yeah, lots of ground (water) to cover for sure, but gone. Just slam gone.

Maybe Ed's got some theories from inside the industry that the media is not providing us. But he might have to kill us if he told us.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

The media has just about exhausted their supply of 'experts' to decide what speculation best fits here. I don't have a clue, but with what I do know from the media reports, either an event happened in the blink of an eye that totally disintegrated the airplane, or there's somebody out there that isn't talking about what happened over a longer period of time.......it's a real mystery tho.........
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 13, 2014, 06:25 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

As big as a 777 is to us mere humans...it appears to be the needle in the haystack without it's telltale red thread ( black box, gps) in this world we live in.. There are cannibals feasting on meat they have not had in ages.. Somebody's gonna see the glint someday and children born of those passengers will be "rescued"...

Comment

I had to scrol up on my phone, bobs you sort of sounded like Boxer .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I thought that too. ..... That he sounded like B3M, I mean...... kinda sorta
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

It's right where it stopped flying and fell to the ground. Only no one seems to know where that happened. Southeast Asia isn't known for it's radar coverage, not to mention fully one 1/3 of the earth's surface is the Pacific Ocean. Very large place to get lost in.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

About that jet though... I would bet my retirement that DOD has got whatever it did,... they got it on video. I bet a navy sub is onsite now, or at least on its way. It took over a year - wasn't it- to find that (ed- French) airliner that went down off Guiana in the south atlantic a few yrs ago?
              Last edited by oldsman496; March 13, 2014, 08:47 PM. Reason: clarification
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I'm waiting to hear where it turns up, or rather down.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Pretty sure an alien mothership hoovered it up, never to be seen again...
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                    I had to scrol up on my phone, bobs you sort of sounded like Boxer .
                    boxer who?
                    the tangents of defining me are your own...I'll continue on through time like a laser beam.

the hi-bypass engines could stay silent all the way to splashing into the ocean..at night.

trusting those planes are very durable, I am assuming terrorists for now.

when I read that an IBM employee was onboard, my mind wandered at the tail number with "370" . that was a socket for pentium 3 cpus.

I hope the data the engines sent finds it.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Actually I am flattered to be mistaken for Barry! But remember this..we both are unique.. We may agree on many things.. I found him understandable when I first signed up 2 years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        Actually I am flattered to be mistaken for Barry! But remember this..we both are unique.. We may agree on many things.. I found him understandable when I first signed up 2 years ago..
                        you are my only friend.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Maldives. It was heading for Maldives and the engines were running and transmitting data long enough to make it there. Coincidentally, there is worry about a possible Muslim extremist on board and Maldives has been having some extremism issues lately. That's where my money is, on it being in Maldives or in the water somewhere along the route from Malaysia.
                          1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                          1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Boxer / Barry , trust me , I did not mean any malice. Simply an observation of your style of writing. I can tell you from a mid western red neck with a lot of eastern kentucky genes , you come across as a deep thinking hippy / rocket scientist . May not be the case. Anyway, trust me I am your friend. Hope it goes both ways.
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

What I don't understand is why the concept that the plane was STOLEN has not been given the slightest consideration.

That is the blatantly obvious explanation to my mind.....take out the communications, tracking, etc,.....fly the plane to the secret terrorist bat-cave. Refit to suit your evil needs and PRESTO!
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X