Tell Me This Sick Bastard Doesn't Claim To Be A "Car Guy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me This Sick Bastard Doesn't Claim To Be A "Car Guy"

Surprised he isn't using E-Bay or Craig's List!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/13/paul-w...sh/?adid=hero2
    Last edited by RockJustRock; March 13, 2014, 10:48 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

I make it to the TMZ page but no artical comes up.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PW.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	917856O.K., here
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Why?....... I never got autograph hounds and memorialbia (sp?) collecting... I do collect junk, old signs but somebody's shorts or whatever....nope no interest!... Same with cars.. Do I want Walker's actual car? No! One simular? If it is something I like...

Comment

Yep pretty sick. anyway to make a buck. Hope the family gets involved to stop it
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

they did not do well analyzing the scene apparently.

that must have been a very hard sudden ending.

you would think that would be important, they do not care to go that far I guess..

like a rear bumper hit, and finding coins way in the back piled against the hatch.. evidence on just how hard a hit is.

blah. media and crowds must have kept them police in a hurry.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

At some point before he put them up for auction, he new who's glasses they were, and he it it wasn't him. While if sure Paul doesn't care one bit, if I were his daughter, I would claim my property. And end the auction.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I don't want to know the creep that buys that stuff either.

Comment

Originally posted by GFogg View Post
                  I don't want to know the creep that buys that stuff either.
                  There it is. Right there. That's creepier than selling it. Well, about the same but more.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                    they did not do well analyzing the scene apparently.
                    Barry, add me to you friend list, that is such a true statement.

When my buddy and his buddy got DXed in that Corvette near here some weeks back, THP shut US11 down for 5 hours. They scoured the scene. The next day you couldn't tell what happened if if drove by there if you didn't know where it happened. Skid marks and the bark knocked off of a tree. The site was probably cleaner than before the crash happened.

And to your point, finding sunglasses after messing around after the scene was "cleared," first I doubt that. Unless for sure things are very different where the famous guy's demise happened.

Comment

PeeWee, this may be a dumb question but what does DXed mean. I'm afraid its fatal though.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                        PeeWee, this may be a dumb question but what does DXed mean. I'm afraid its fatal though.
                        Yeah, regional/local/household specific term. Done. Better term than violently killed, to make the point come across. Just a variation of "done" in the conversational sense.

EDIT: I had already made the internal decision to not drive fast on a race track again about a week before Rob got killed on US11 in somebody else's race car. I can say he was a strong acquaintance, a friend, but not friends like Matt or the guys I lived life with in South Carolina. Just not the same amount of time together, that was the only difference.

That damn race car. Jerry's race car, the yellow Corvette. Jerry said over and over, that car was "stupid" fast. Said it would spin the tires at 120 mph. And it did, and Rob and Davis hit that tree about a quarter of a mile after they pulled out from the shop. I'll never know which one was driving, nobody will say. Not that it matters, but I don't think Rob would have wrecked that car that way. Davis was a very young guy, an upstart performance driver. And why they thought that was a good day to floor it on US11 is beyond me, it always will be.
                        Last edited by pdub; March 14, 2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Sorry , to hear . You've mentioned it before. I didn't want to ask but since it may come up again, I figured I'd have to show my cards.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                          X