Clear All

• Opposites

Opposite of science is miracles
    Opposite of journalism is reporting
    Opposite of leadership is politics

any others?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Opposite of black 1995 Miata is white 1980 C20

that's what I see when I look out the window.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      Opposite of science is miracles
      Opposite of journalism is reporting
      Opposite of leadership is politics

any others?
      An opposite: The opposite of that list is NOT bovine excrement. Can't go any further without violating forum rules. Chive on . . .
      Last edited by 38P; March 14, 2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        Opposite of black 1995 Miata is white 1980 C20

that's what I see when I look out the window.
        feel good. I still get old looking at my own rice out the window.

honda civic ... subaru GL
        subaru gl..1980 c20
        1980 c20.. 1972 c20
        1972 c20.. 1983 nissan diesel p/u

this is fun, could babble forever.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Opposite of BBR is SBG.

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Opposite of something you want in your car ad

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Opposite of something you want in your car ad

Immaculate Wiring Scheme aside, the Bud Light can on the lower left... though color coordinated, represents the opposite of a brand I would consume. It also likely strongly contributed to Beag's example of opposite.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

so the ratchet clamp battery hold down next to the bud light can didn't bother you?

Comment

so the ratchet clamp battery hold down next to the bud light can didn't bother you?
                  Not at all, I've used one of those to get past inspection in an autocross event. That's fine, I was fixated on the can, never noticed the ratchet strap.

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                    Opposite of BBR is SBG.

The opposite of 38P is . . . Squirrel, Big Al, DG, Spidey, NERF, Bruab, Bangshift Chad, Johnny Hunkins, Finnegan (not attacking him!), DF (Ditto) . . . Anyone who has a decent project thread . . . Anyone who ever finishes a project . . . Anyone who ever makes money instead of losing money with cars . . . Anyone who is under 50 . . . .Anyone with a "fast" car . . . .
                    Last edited by 38P; March 14, 2014, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 38P View Post

The opposite of 38P is . . . Squirrel, Big Al, DG, Spidey, NERF, Bruab, Bangshift Chad, Johnny Hunkins, Finnegan (not attacking him!), DF (Ditto) . . . Anyone who has a decent project thread . . . Anyone who ever finishes a project . . . Anyone who ever makes money instead of losing money with cars . . . Anyone who is under 50 . . . .Anyone with a "fast" car . . . .
                      I'm slighted. I'm filing suit. I'm discriminated against by not being on that list, and you'll pay for it. First I have to move to California where that claim will fly, so you have some time before you hear from my lawyer. Like may 700000 years....

Comment

I won't be under 50 much longer, thanks for reminding me f*er.

sorry, I have a poopy mouth. HA!

This is opposite of the junk I own:

I consider 240 mph FAST for a car... did you mean Quick?
                        Last edited by Beagle; March 14, 2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Sue your parents first** for not sending you to Harvard Law School for free. . . Or if you wait, you can sue 'em for not giving you the right answers for Warren Buffett's Billion-Dollar Quicken NCAA Tourney Bracket contest . . . .

Pdub, anyone who open tracks a Mustang may be very different from 38P, but cannot be completely opposite . . . Just sayin'

-------------------
                          **What the NJ teenager suing her parents, Rachel Canning, is really like: http://gothamist.com/2014/03/06/nj_t...ld_her_mom.php (CAUTION: LINK MAY BE NSFW DUE TO QUOTING VULGAR/SCATALOGICAL LANGUAGE ALLEGEDLY SPEWED BY MS. CANNING IN A VOICE MAIL MESSAGE TO HER MOTHER)
                          Last edited by 38P; March 14, 2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Opposite of Me is relaxed...at this particular moment.
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I consider 240 mph FAST for a car... did you mean Quick?
                              Well . . . yes (hangs head in shame)

Opposite of 38P is also . . . Anyone who busts him on a potential jargon technicality . . . .

sorry, I have a poopy mouth.
                              Compared to young Ms. Canning, you're probably not even in the barnyard . . . .

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, but I'm guessing that none of us ever told our "Mommies Dearest" (the ones that gratuitously toted each of our parasitic fetal keasters around inside their wombs for 3/4 of a year) that we wanted to defecate on her face, as apparently young Ms. Canning did (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nk-3-30am.html ). . . Now that's a "poopy mouth!"

But if any of you did . . . WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!
                              Last edited by 38P; March 14, 2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X