Opposites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 38P View Post
    The opposite of 38P is . . . Squirrel, Big Al, DG, Spidey, NERF, Bruab, Bangshift Chad, Johnny Hunkins, Finnegan (not attacking him!), DF (Ditto) . . . Anyone who has a decent project thread . . . Anyone who ever finishes a project . . . Anyone who ever makes money instead of losing money with cars . . . Anyone who is under 50 . . . .Anyone with a "fast" car . . . .
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 38P View Post

Pdub, anyone who open tracks a Mustang may be very different from 38P, but cannot be completely opposite . . . Just sayin'
      Which has me thinking, these are not alike:

Attached Files
      Last edited by pdub; March 14, 2014, 01:20 PM. Reason: Images went off in my hand, all is not well yet. But it's getting there.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Well, I grew up in Texas. Must be the opposite of New Jersey because saying anything like that to my parents EVER would result in a beating. Even now. I'd have to kick my own ass!
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Well, I grew up in Texas. Must be the opposite of New Jersey because saying anything like that to my parents EVER would result in a beating. Even now. I'd have to kick my own ass!
          Apparent opposite of bratty, "bossy" Rachel Canning's dad:

(Yes, I understand that many of our readers under age 30 will likely get all "clinched" and not see any humor whatsoever in Mr. Cosby's comment . . . )
          Last edited by 38P; March 14, 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            I presume you're speaking metaphorically.... after all, DW is in only another 240 days(ish)
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I presume you're speaking metaphorically.... after all, DW is in only another 240 days(ish)
              I'm so brain dead after this week at work....I can't even think of anybody's name, folks I've know for years.

But SBG, I have to ask....metamorphical sort of....what does a caterpillar turning into a butterfly have to do with....wait....I lost my line of thought again.

Time for bed, beat to death.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

No, Pdub, it's a non sequitur . . . .

Comment

non-sequitur .... the failure to compliment one's mate for looking stunning in sequins.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                  X