Beer Scam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Scam!

Here's where I'm gonna try construct something on the new and great platform....text from emails and a link from the DB feed on the Left Coast. Fortunately it doesn't have any photos on my hard drive to go with it, so let's see. In real time-flow. DB sends me an email, entitled "Beer - Nearer To Your Heart," and it contains this link. Shop around, story, video, pretty good stuff:

My response:

A $3 bucks a pop, that amounts to grand theft, probably in a single night if it's any size of an arena at all.

That's deplorable, and over BEER at that. The management should be dragged behind a bouncing paddy wagon to the farthest away jail cell.

Beer scam. Just offensively revolting. Criminal.

(How did you THINK I would react?) :-)

DB's response:

Just like that! Lol... ;-))

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Never really liked buying beer at places like that..(fairgrounds derbys) tends to be flat and funny tasting...

Comment

At the Street Rod Nats you'll pay mre than that for warm beer

Comment

Originally posted by GFogg View Post
        At the Street Rod Nats you'll pay mre than that for warm beer
        But but......but.....these folks were stealing money. Charging more for exactly the same amount of beer. And getting away with it, until some young and smart folks caught onto it.

That's ....they should be killed. Or worse. Mess with somebody's beer, and their money, too? The most heinous crime without physical injury ever.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

'99 maybe? 8.00 for NHRA beer ... 20oz cups I'm still using for latte's, most of the ink is rubbed off. I think there were 10 of them originally. ouch.

They smelled of nitro methane, burnt alcohol, and molten rubber. I blamed the beer for the headache I had.
          Last edited by Beagle; March 15, 2014, 04:32 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
          X