Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most incredible thing I've seen in a while.....WOW !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most incredible thing I've seen in a while.....WOW !

Get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

that is pretty damn impressive....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Has to be THE MOST posted link on the internet right now..... bet there are at least 3 threads about these pix on this forum already.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        Has to be THE MOST posted link on the internet right now..... bet there are at least 3 threads about these pix on this forum already.
        Sorry....don't have alot of time to scour the forum...just post auto related stuff when I see it....Now back to work....I wont make the same mistake twice.ENJOY
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I've see this several times but it never gets old.......truly amazing stuff
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Amazing, what must be involved in that. Thanks for the link as it's new to me, but then I don't spend much time on the 'net either.

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't cool.... it is.
              But it's everywhere.... including my inbox every other week for months.
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Impressive... Just saw it today mar 18th!!

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                  I didn't say it wasn't cool.... it is.
                  But it's everywhere.... including my inbox every other week for months.
                  A good time to use prudence perhaps, I've gotten it, too. Quite a few times. But for a reason - it IS cool. And everybody is slinging it around - hey look at THIS! Yep, way cool.

At the same time, my mailbox is full of (male part) enlargement things. I believe I'm being targeted. First, how do they know I need that? I mean they must KNOW. They already KNOW. How do they KNOW?

The only thing I can figure is my screen name, a dead giveaway - an internet tag or whatever "they" latch onto.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Sue told em, Pee wee wee

Comment

Keep posting, Chassisman! I hadn't seen it either and it's WAY cool! Some folks are just downers.

Dan

Comment

i hadnt seen it either. thanx for posting. that was interesting.
                        kinda reminded me of when my grandfather used to do train shows.

Comment

First for me also. If it isn't here or on the blog I don't see it. And I don't see the blog till the week end.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                            First for me also. If it isn't here or on the blog I don't see it. And I don't see the blog till the week end.
                            Yup me too ... my internet time is severely limited lately, thanks for posting it up!
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                            X