Kansas dealer turns labor protest into free advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas dealer turns labor protest into free advertising

Quick-thinking dealer turns goon thuggary into a sales tool . . .

You have seen the signs — "SHAME!," "UNFAIR!" — usually in big red letters, occasionally accompanied by a giant inflatable rat. They're the tactics of local labor unions nationwide, which picket businesses accused of poor worker treatment and in the process inflict some financial pain in the form of unwelcome attention.

What's THIS guy supposed to be doing?

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yeah, I drive by there pretty often. The protestors are also at the new YMCA and local hospitals. We ignore them for the most part.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

lol
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

X2
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

We had some guys do that sort of thing here, made the local paper at least...but then turned out to be more of a blackmail thing by a couple guys and you can guess the business owner (ad $) and newspaper owner (needs ad $) were no kind of friends afterward.

Comment

Didn't they make a movie about that sort of activity many years ago? What-his-name was in it and a girl. And another girl with breasts we got to see for a brief moment. And the real star was a dog, Boooghar named his dog after that movie dog. Man, do those two dogs ever look alike, exactly. I mean EXACTLY. And the movie dog never got ink in HRM s far as I know....but Boooghar's dog did.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
              X