Importing bloodhound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrickth View Post
    Aaron, my niece is in full on bitch mode about an event and article about a personal friend of hers that attracted a bit too much attention with his K9 @oso. She wants my help and I don't have a clue about the protocol of these natural disasters. One short article in Everett rag seems to be the thrust of the drama. I an not taking sides as I realize mayhem is never the answer, but could you take a quick gander. Is he just a well meaning fool or indeed as the accusations fly, a poser. Apparently Kiro News has picked up the story.

News link is jus fine, you don't have to read the blog.

cheers
    Yeah, I know all about this - he's an unnecessary distraction from SAR.

You ever met a person that just doesn't play well with others, and goes out on their own because "those others are all corrupt (or idiots, or whatever)?"

Not saying this guy is like that because I've never met him - but I might be saying just that.... just sayin'
    Here's my advice - don't get sucked into his morass of problems.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thanks, I have in fact met folks exactly like that, I will just suggest she tell him to go in the front door like everyone else and see if he is wanted as a legit volunteer and go mind my own business,
      Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

This isn't a solo effort - nor is it an effort done by amateurs.
        Despite what our a**hole governor says (he said, yesteraday, that it appeared that we were doing a good job). I was 5 feet from him earlier in the day - thank God I didn't get wind of what he said while he was there... I'd not have been nice.

Comment

Today, I was at the slide consulting with a organization that has received substantial donations.... I'll can't give many details, but will say I was blow away at the generosity that has been shown to the community and first responders. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X