Clear All

• Stay away Brian, this is way too difficult for you to watch

but to the rest, enjoy
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

I love it.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

REVENGE!!!

(Did you guys watch the tractor tipping scene in Cars?)

Dan

Comment

I have a 44 2N Ford and it has tried to kill me a couple times.

Comment

I wonder how many of those guys were crushed in the rollovers........dangerous stuff.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

3:25: Been there,done that

It was back in the days before the mower would die if you got off the seat. I guess I forgot to put the mower in neutral and/or didn't set the emergency brake. As soon as my foot left the brake, the mower took off somersualting my ass backwards down on the ground. First thing I did was get up and see if anybody saw me. I think it was the mower my grandmother had that would pull the front wheels high if you popped the clutch in high hear. I would sit on the back of the seat and dump the clutch too.

My tractor experiences have been fails for the most part. I tried to help my grandpa raise soybeans,but I couldn't get the turnbrakes figured out on his John Deere,and I always made at least a 360. Couldn't remember what row I was on after that,and I double-fertilized a row or two. Killed them jokers.

That was great stuff! My grandpa used to work his garden with an IH "trike". It must've been a bear to steer that thing.
            sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

The "trikes" are actually easy to change directions.. Also easily laid down too.. Had an old prewar Case.. Seat wasn't worth sitting on to drive..didnt start with the starter too good, big 4 cyl was hard to crank with the lever up front..sooo I parked it on the hill.. Clutch was lever..pull clutch, shift from 1 to 4 before going too fast.. Crash box was grinding.. Started turning right and tipping.. Jumped off the back and stood there watching it start to tip, as I jumped off, I must have jammed it into R... Me breathing hard looking at that massive tractor catch, R was enough for it to righten it and back up full throttle..I just jumped straight up and it was right under me, ... Never told Dad about it, he was up there looking and when he came to the house, "Hell of a ride, huh?"... Asked him how he knew.. "Read your tracks.."

Comment

Working...
              X