Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkill number 26

Roadkill number 26, this time the Datsun gets it

Last edited by 65RHDEER; March 21, 2014, 02:45 PM.
    Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

great show.. that did some quite a boundary pusher for the wrong event.

there is a tall geared wrx rear end, maybe try some .5 overdrive and landspeed.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Possibly 450 flywheel horsepower gives me hope on my Pontiac L6!

The exhaust flapper is awesome!
      Last edited by TheSilverBuick; March 22, 2014, 07:22 AM.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

While I'd never have the exhaust exit in front of me.......I love the car. I think Finnegan ought to run the exhaust out the bottom and rear and polish this thing enough that his wife wouldn't be ashamed ( because that is a higher standard than most of us guys need for a daily beater) to take to work ,and use it as his daily driver / parts runner . Should be pretty good on fuel and obviously fun to drive.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I love these shows. And I kinda like the tractor style exhaust pipe with the rain flapper........classy!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

pretty neat episode, I agree, I wouldnt have the "hater pipe" sticking through the hood like that, but for a cobbled together old rust bucket, that car did pretty darn good on the autocross, I want to see the Draguar and the Charger again tho.
            Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. Though I was wondering if GoodGuys will let them come into a future event! The announcer's commentary during their autocross trials was hilarious.

And the whole idea of a 4.3/T5 Z-car is great. Someone gave me a non-running '74 240-Z in '05 to scrap. It had LOTS less rust than the Roadkill car. I ended up trading it for some parts I needed for another project. I saw it at the scrap yard later that year.

Comment

Working...
              X