You Won't Have Dan to Kick Arould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Won't Have Dan to Kick Arould

Well, for a few days. Heading to Georgia in a few minutes to help work on the Avanti belonging to David (Rack4U on here). You may remember the epic trip out and back to California to retrieve the car - we ran a thread on it. Another friend (Jeff) has a nice shop in GA and has offered to open it up to David, me, and some other idiots to work mostly on the cage which is pretty skimpy in the driver area. Stout, but small! It fits me just fine but David not so much.

If Jeff has an available computer I'll try to post up but if not I'll be GONE for a few days.

Dan

Oops - would someone fix the spelling in the title? Wish they would let the author fix the title........

Dan

Comment

Have a safe trip Dan, and don't skin any knuckles........
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Safe travels and be sure to get some pics for us
        Love that car
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

You Won't Have Dan to Kick Arould

Translated: Kick me around while I'm gone.

So, Dan's the friendliest short guy I've ever met. He's so friendly that short doesn't even matter. Heck, he's even shorter than me and lots friendlier. But not faster, not in that big truck.

Lemme see....I just can't think of any more insults.....we need help here bashing Dan while he can't see it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yup, Pdub...Dan's short.. But a heck of a guy.. Just wish I had more time with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Yup, Pdub...Dan's short.. But a heck of a guy.. Just wish I had more time with him!
              Bob, that's not an insult. We need insults.....dang, I can't think of any.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                Bob, that's not an insult. We need insults.....dang, I can't think of any.
                That's my insult.. Kinda hard to kick such a nice guy! Might kick myself with the richoet....

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  That's my insult.. Kinda hard to kick such a nice guy! Might kick myself with the richoet....
                  They say you leave a trail as you live life, the impressions you make upon the people you interact with.

Dan's left a good trail.

Dang, that's not an insult either. I don't think we can do this after all (insult Dan). I was trying, because he would like it and laugh at it. Wait, that's another non-insult too...

Comment

I guess you met the guy after all...;))

Comment

Have fun in GA! That's my land!

Comment

Originally posted by DasBoogs View Post
                        Have fun in GA! That's my land!
                        I'm only perturbed Dan's not stopping by here on his way just for kicks and giggles. Not that it's on his way. There it is - my insult. Dan didn't stop here, when he biologically could have. Okay, I'm pissed.

Comment

Like a bad penny, Dan will turn up again.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                            Like a bad penny, Dan will turn up again.
                            Hey Randall - how about fill up my "like" meter, since you seem to be able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                              Hey Randall - how about fill up my "like" meter, since you seem to be able to do it.
                              I "liked" you, didn't show on your's but on mine.. You gotta "like" shit, you crabby old f'er! ;))

Comment

Working...
                              X