Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU SHOULD NOT BE WELDING ANYTHING!!!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fix! Way better than the darn thing deserved.

Dan

Comment

Nice work, and good on ya for helping them out.

I'd make a trophy of shame from that lumpy relic to pass around the group during annual campfire meetings.....kind of a KnotHead of the week award deal. Or hang it on the wall and tell your kids to take your tools away when you produce work like that, lol!

What did you use to recreate the pivot bracket? Plasma? Looks like a nice cut.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

While I am familiar with the terms "plow jockey" and "Farmer weld" most of the farmers I have associated with weld better than some of the Maintenance mechanics IE "hammer jockeys" I deal with regularly... the statement is usually "get a bigger hammer" or "Torque spec? who needs it..." I tend to take exception to the plow jockey remark, but, I understand that there are those in all walks of life who give others a very bad rap... take hot rodders and the rap we are often saddled with... You definitely pulled out the magic wand and the results are awesome as always... you do not disappoint!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
        X