Freeze Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze Warning

This is just pure unadulterated bullshit. Didn't anybody tell the weather that it's springtime already?

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Been cold mornings here... Seems more so than normal, or I'm just old and forgot!

Comment

I want to get the C6 redone in my old Bird, a local guy can do it in a few weeks ... but I have to wait for the big pile of snow that is in front of the gate in the fence to melt down so I can get the car around! LOL
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
        I want to get the C6 redone in my old Bird, a local guy can do it in a few weeks ... but I have to wait for the big pile of snow that is in front of the gate in the fence to melt down so I can get the car around! LOL
        Shovel works good....;))

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Shovel works good....;))
          What's a shovel?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            This is just pure unadulterated bullshit. Didn't anybody tell the weather that it's springtime already?
            Mother Nature sure has been a fickle bitch this year and succumbs to no man's calendar.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

Mother Nature sure has been a fickle bitch this year and succumbs to no man's calendar.
              It's that global warming thing. That's what it is. Makes everything be cold. <<<Shut up peewee, just shut up>>>

Comment

What's a shovel?
                Stick with flat piece of metal, used for moving dirt/snow and bashing idits on the head...

Comment

Stick with flat piece of metal, used for moving dirt/snow and bashing idits on the head...
                  Ohhhhh, like in Blazing Saddles. Okay, I've got it. Shovel. Okay.

Comment

It's that global warming thing. That's what it is. Makes everything be cold. <<<Shut up peewee, just shut up>>>
                    Sorry peewee... news flash... they now call it "Climate Change" and retract their previous statements...This is brought to you by those who claim to have invented the internet and want to blow smoke...
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Blahahahahaha, it's been hovering in the mid 70's to 80's for that last two months here. Got to love it!!!!
                      The Green Machine.
                      http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I wonder if the sun is an influence..

we are headed for 110 days of below freezing at night..consecutive. my northern tin can headed south could shake a mountain.

I have spotted my own weather, guess its going to be zero. The last cycle this wild shook california violently.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 23, 2014, 12:28 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

blizzard warning for tues into wen night, depending on how it tracks, we can get up to 3 feet.. april fools a little early this year.

Comment

Shovel works good....;))
                            If we get a bit of warm weather, it should be enough to make the pile movable anyway ... I will probably get the guy who plows the driveway to come over once more, and try to move the bulk of it on to the grassy area beside. The banks were so high earlier that he wasn't able to put any more of it off that part of the driveway, which is a big U-shaped affair.
                            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
                              blizzard warning for tues into wen night, depending on how it tracks, we can get up to 3 feet.. april fools a little early this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X