Got a ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a ticket.

I need some help on how to deal with a ticket. This is my second one, i got one last year and got it passed as improper equipment. My ticket is for 61 in a 45. There is not a court fee or a fine printed on the ticket, all it says is my court day that i have to show up too. I plan on talking to lawyer tomorrow to get more help but does anyone have any advice?
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

just pay..

if you glanced at the tach, could check speed a gear calculator.

nothing to get uptight over. My first speeding ticket was in 2006, an 84hp subaru...after 18 v8s.
    simlar speed 60 something in a 45.
    A ticket could be something to laugh at later.

I speak my 1995 story of 165.. too fast to believe...my only ticket ten years later with 84hp and 13 inch wheels, its just hilarious.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

If you were or were not speeding I would be prepared to pay it as in most states its a guilty till proven innocent deal. If you want to try and make this less of a waste of time I would call the prosecutors office and see if I could pay on line or in the mail. You could also try to get them to knock it down to the lowest bracket about the speed limit.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

P.S. I see your from N.C. Give Russel a shout or Dan Stokes when he gets back from his trip to build a roll bar cage for a Avanti.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Here in Missouri you can get them pleaded down to a non moving violation......will cost a few extra
          bucks but no points off of license or higher insurance bill.

Just had one done a few months back.......lawyers do 'em all the time for nominal fee.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Just get a lawyer. Ask around your area or search online to find the go-to speeding ticket fixer in your town. Every area has one or two.
            1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
            1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Working...
            X