One Click Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Click Ordering

A couple weeks ago I was messing with Red, had his wheels off washing them. Those 10 inch rims you have to remove from the car to clean them, 90 percent of the wheel is behind the spokes. Might as well check the tire pressure while I'm messing and rolling them around and rotating them.

I got a 10 dollar digital tire pressure gauge thing from AutoZone late last year. It worked good new out of the package in December. It wouldn't do diddly the second time around. And I changed the batteries in it, it still wouldn't wake up. How hard can it be to work? But I was brained ruined after a week of overtime at work and I was drinking too, so I took it across the street to show it to Superman. He was out there wrenching on his Vette the same afternoon. I said, "Man, check this thing out - what's wrong with it? I'm sure I'm not thinking straight. I can't think at all right now."

He checked it out all he could and said, "What's wrong with it is you need a good one," and handed it back.

So I just ordered a Craftsman one, 35 bucks. More expensive has to be better, right? Maybe. But one thing about it, that One Click Ordering feature on Amazon is both miraculous and dangerous at the same time. I can only imagine, don't activate that if you've been drinking. Good-NESS one click and you've bought it, no questions asked, and it's on the way. Probably already on the truck or a hovercraft halfway here when the screen refreshes.

How about a blower? Let's CLICK to see more about that.....woops. Delivery Truck Vroom outside, screech.....-DING-DONG....HERE's yer blower.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Go Peewee Go!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

BUY BUY BUY untill you squeal! Go! Blower? Hell yeah, won't be sorry! ........... I find the plain guages work best.. No batteries to die or anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        I find the plain guages work best.. No batteries to die or anything like that
        I just can't find a good reason to trust the inline gauge on the new bigger but same junk Husky cheap junk air compressor I have to go with the junk Husky air tool kit to go with it. Someday I'll learn...

No, probably I won't.

I'll bash a brand if it doesn't work. And I still insist on shopping at Tony Depot. I don't even know why. We don't have room in the garage for a real volume compressor that would cost a grand and a half or three, and the little ones are all toys, from what I've seen. And I can't justify a real one anyhow, or real tools anyhow, toying with the car every other ten weekends or so, even less than that now. SO....brand-new junk is what it is, and I still don't have anything after spending some money trying to get something. Stuck with the everyday fate of the casual consumer.

Comment

Plain dial guage with a hose, will glow in the dark and a bleed down valve when you overfill.... Got a cheaper one but is small and unreadable..

Comment

and a pancake compressor at h/f is 49.00 on sale.. (looks like this )

reminds me of an torque converter
            Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; March 26, 2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Got the gauge. It even has a "Try Me Light." Maybe the Chinese translators don't have an American copy editor to review the packaging. Or is that two sentences - Try Me. Light. Or should it be one sentence - Try My Light? I get hung up on the weirdest things, the stuff that catches my eye.
              Attached Files

Comment

It is actually a personal pleasuration tool, Pdubby!

Comment

Working...
                X