New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey all I’m new here, just thought id post some pics of my toys. I’m 25 years old and breath autos! Been working on em since I could walk. So here are the ones I have restored and freshend up so far.

Re: New Guy

Welcome home.
    Some damn nice work! How many of those cars do you still own, and what's next or in progress?

Comment

Welcome Great looking cars...I like the red IROC...clean....

Comment

Hey Joe, nice new siggy. I'm starting to like those candy striper Dodges UOP posted.

Fantastic work there, 108. Keep saving those rods.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's impressive, especially for your age. We need you in OUR shop.

(Joe, go with the white and black with the scoop, but with the red wheels)

Comment

Welcome 108, You will enjoy this gig as much as the car thang.......... ;D

Comment

Belive it or not iv been working on selling most of the fleet, I started in sept. Now I Only have the Nova and the drop top. But those 2 are never for sale as the Nova was my first car, and the 68 camaro has been in our family since new.
              It was nice owning all them at once, I would get all my friends to help me get them all to cruise nights. That was fun. I also have allot of autos I didnt picture, all started to sell in sept.
              1963 Galaxy fastback, 1987 corvette, 2 1986 monte carlo ss's.
              I Just orderd the new challenger for my next toy/proj.
              Also looking for a 70 Challenger or a 71 Cuda. I love old mopars and would love to have one I can restore to origional.
              This site is awsome! I just came across it the other day, and I plan on spending allot of time here.
              Thanx fellas
              Here are some more pics of my rides and the familys toys.

Comment

Comment

Oops, you accidently put a picture of a VW in there!
                  Just kidding.
                  That GN interior is awesome. You want to see what you can do with a 1972 Pontiac Ventura? I know someone who's got one that needs the interior done.

Comment

Very nice cars, you do awesome work, where are you located? Just wondering, I'm in Bellport, near Patchogue on the Island, saw the NY plates. Would love to see more of the Galaxie, my Dad had a sunflower yellow '64 500XL convertible 352/auto for about 20 years, loved cruising in that. Also a guy in the car club had a dark maroon '63 500XL convertible that he had since new. Had an original under-dash A/C unit because he was in the navy and wanted some cool air sometimes. I normally lean more to Chevy's, but have a sweet spot for the '63-'64 Galaxies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Buffalo Ny salt and snow belt. Lucky me i have found cars that have not been tuched by salt durring winters. Well the nova and camaro where, but the rest i was lucky to find solid cars. If your ever in town this area has a huge car following.

Comment

Everything is...so.....clean.....I have been in Hospitals that werent that clean

Comment

I'm up there from time to time, my brother-in-law(non-car guy) lives in Williamsville, but we normally don't go from Nov-Mar. They moved up there the November before the xmas you guys got 6 feet. I like it up there, and don't mind snow, but I think that would put me over the edge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X