No announcement yet.

Roadkill + Bangshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the well wishes! Casper, I see a pattern... I was thinking more of something like a '59 Buick Electra/Invicta. Coupe/sedan/wagon... Big block, laid out, etc.

Comment

Hell, I even owned a BMW at one time, stationed in Frankfurt so it made sense. Sold it to my boss and bought the bird in my avatar. Welcome aboard and have fun over there, color me glad to be out.

Comment

Welcome aboard Gunny. Glad to have you back home.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          IDS, thanks for your service and for hanging out here. Hey on the BMW front, no worries! There are lots of bitchin' BMWs out there. I recently had a diesel 325 for a week and it was pretty neat. Roadkill certainly is awesome, very cool that it provided some hours of escape "back home" for you. I'll let David and Mike know and I am sure they'll be stoked.
          Welcome and thank you for your service!

BMW's, No Worries. There's at least one here... Rightpedal has a 633csi

I'm half-serious about finding a 318ti for a diesel. From a Kubota reefer unit. I've even said it out loud an not been banned or heckled, so I'm guessing it's pretty much anything goes here. Oh - when I say Kubota I really mean a 302 Ford, and when I say BMW I really mean a first gen RX7. Or maybe I really mean a Kubota in a BMW. Who knows.

Chad likes brake kleen, bic lighters, and motorhomes. Bruab here (Brian Lohnes) like tractors and antique tow trucks... but there has been some discussion that Chad was dropped on his head early on, and Brian may have been kidnapped by aliens as a child so there's no tellin what you will see here.
          Last edited by Beagle; March 31, 2014, 06:08 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
          X