Check Out The New Cruiser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out The New Cruiser!

So out of the random today my Mom calls my Dad and says this woman in the grocery store(that's where my Mom works) has this old Chrysler she wants to sell and my Mom figured we would be interested. So we get the details and make arrangements to go look at it. Honestly for the price and description I was expecting a parts car at best, the fact that it "ran" seemed like an easy way to get it home. Upon driving up we knew we were on to something a little more and we had to have it. This thing is super cool. Check it out.

1964 Chrysler Newport. 361 engine, 69k miles. California car, still rocking the black California plates front and back. The guy actually drove the car cross country when they moved out here. Push button automatic, this thing cruises down the road great, smooth as silk. This is gonna be a cool car show cruiser. Gonna add a few more period correct items, maybe a little bit of a loud muffler, for the price we paid, LOTS of fun is going to be had with this thing!
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Push button drive.........digging it
    Congrats!
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

What a sweetheart! Why don't these fall in MY lap??!! A little sheet metal work and some detailing and she'll be perfect.

Cruise On!

Dan

Comment

Love me some big ugly old chryslers...awesome score! congrats!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Looks better than the one I drove! That is a nice one!

Comment

That brake pedal looks like it was designed for two feet... Amazing! Drive safe!

Comment

Congrats! I'd drive it every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                Push button drive.........digging it
                Congrats!
                I would love to see one. My grandmas favorite car, she went through many...she had a push button for a short time.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                X