Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lately if I log on when the "remember me" box is checked, the screen refreshes but the log in/sign up icon is still present and my name doesn't appear. If I go to what ever section, is as though I'm not on. I can't reply I can't start a new post. If I click to see who's on line, I show up as logged in but destination shows as "unknown". Now when I sign on with the "remember me" box unchecked, everything is fine. This just started recently. I'm running Win 8 and Mac Afee. It was working fine with this up until the last week it seems. Anybody having issues? Ideas?
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

When I bring up this forum and other vBulletin forums it defaults me to the "Sign In/Register" link at the top right. I ignore that and go right into today's posts, etc, then it shows me logged in. I found on other forums that if I tried to log in right when the forum comes up, weird things happen with being or not being logged in. I haven't tried it here, but noticed that problem on other forums. Simply skipping trying to log in, and it seems to "finally" remember to log me in when I navigate to what ever page I go to after the main page. Not 100% sure that is your issue, but maybe is.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

For some reason I had to log back into from all my computers that I accessed BS from. Not really answering your question though.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Every time I come here I have to double click (1 button MAC mouse) on the "Log In" box. This puts my name in the box. Then I click on sign in and I'm up and running. This is different from the old format. There may be a way out of this but I'm a well-known dunce. It's not much of an inconvienience so I don't care.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X