Tetanus Lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetanus Lives!

Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 4, 2014, 09:09 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

still not getting a video

now says privacy settings is reason why no vid

now it works

sounds good Joe!
    Last edited by 68scott385; April 4, 2014, 08:49 PM.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

damnitall! I figured out ow to get it onto youtube from my phone..hang tight....
      Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 4, 2014, 08:49 PM.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

top is facebook, bottom is youtube....

Comment

Smooth!

Comment

Burble, burgle, burble, burgle, burble, burgle,
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Good deal Joe!
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That's quite a hill you live on! (Both vids were sideways on my 'puter). The car sounds super and I'd really stoked that you had a victory with this project - you seemed pretty down about it for a while.

Dan

Comment

That's a sweet sounding ride you have there Joe
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    That's quite a hill you live on! (Both vids were sideways on my 'puter). The car sounds super and I'd really stoked that you had a victory with this project - you seemed pretty down about it for a while.

Dan
                    You know, it doesnt matter how I old the phone the damn videos always come out sideways...

I was beyond down, I was done. Ready to sell it to the first person that offered 500 bucks. I still have a lot to do to get to a point where I am comfortable driving it a lot but for now, short trips to help tune and a run the the gas station for a soda and fuel are fine by me.

Thanks all! Its been 2 years since this thing ran well enough to drive. It sat, windows down in the driveway for two whole years, untouched. Gotta say I am pretty proud of myself.

Comment

Nice job Joe! I always say, my motivation comes with a running vehicle. As long as I can drive it my motivation to fix a pile of other things on it goes way up.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                        ...my motivation comes with a running vehicle. As long as I can drive it my motivation to fix a pile of other things on it goes way up.
                        That pretty well says it all.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

If you can find your way to this I'll see you after the concert.

Comment

Sounds great Joe! Keep it up!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Congrats on the victory. I find the " what I did to my car " a great help. I love to post there. Well if your going to post there you really need to do something. It helps. Makes me sort of accountable.
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X