garage????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garage????

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

needs a bigger door. Would be pretty cool if it comes pre wired
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Right outside the town I met Stokes, used to be a WW2 army base.. I've been on a farm that has several bunkers that stored ammo.. Owner had 6 cars in each and lots of parts..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Right outside the town I met Stokes, used to be a WW2 army base.. I've been on a farm that has several bunkers that stored ammo.. Owner had 6 cars in each and lots of parts..

someone guided me on a map to find some subaru parts, so I wandered over to where it was, heard some hammering, light coming out of the side of a hill.

underground bunker. He had old subarus sitting around.

it even vented secretly. I asked if there were others, and he said yes..but they were shut due to poison/structure. I guess agent orange, depleted uranium ammo. Mostly all empty today, he ended up with a good clean one.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Slanted hillside, steel doors 20 or 40 feet deep, power, vent in back.. One had a small wood stove, all got concrete floors.. He had maybe 8 or so.. On other properties, those owners dug them out, his dad and he kept theirs.. The live round range is now a landfill.. I remember watching Jeeps climb that hill pockmarked by craters.. Now 200 feet out is the new face of the hill..

Comment

Working...
          X