Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 50th Birthday Mustang

~~Celebrating 50 years of Mustang
    A retrospective of the most notable Ford Mustangs of 1965 - 2015.

great read.

My mom had a 68 falcon, 289..
    then a 69 mustang convertible.
    been in all models until 1994.. as if they walked away from humanity.
    had a merucry zephyr of my own, a 1978.. 200ci.

Am liking the 2005 and onward.

the fuel crucnh was so bad, the air fuel thay had on 200ci is just right for 1781cc. Way way offset. No company got that runting correctly enjoyable...until fords hypermiling v6. (oddly the article, they do not mention that one)
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I have a '67 sitting in the backyard, I loved that car! It has not been drive-able for years and does not seem to be on the list of things to do so I have pretty much given up on ever having that car back and am seriously considering just selling it.
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Send it to Jim (Squirrel). He'll have it on the road quicker than you can say "Overhauling".

I like mine. Now to get off my hiney and put it back on the road. Dan B saw it when they were here and can verrify that it actually exists.

Dan

Comment

Love mine, lots of fun. I will celebrate by giving it a bath.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I really hate my Mustang. It's cost me a medium-sized fortune since I got it, having so much fun with it. Damn you Matt!
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              I really hate my Mustang. It's cost me a medium-sized fortune since I got it, having so much fun with it. Damn you Matt!
              You're welcome! Wanna play some bad pool this weekend?
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post

You're welcome! Wanna play some bad pool this weekend?
                Hell yes. Your brand(s) of beer are going bad in the closet waiting for you.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Hell yes. Your brand(s) of beer are going bad in the closet waiting for you.
                  My brand of beer is cold, so please release them from the closet and put them in that magical make beer cold box that has a night light inside it so I can find them.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

See!! Free cold beer!!
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                      I have a '67 sitting in the backyard, I loved that car! It has not been drive-able for years and does not seem to be on the list of things to do so I have pretty much given up on ever having that car back and am seriously considering just selling it.
                      FEAR NOT! Mothers Day is coming.!
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        Send it to Jim (Squirrel). He'll have it on the road quicker than you can say "Overhauling". I like mine. Now to get off my hiney and put it back on the road. Dan B saw it when they were here and can verrify that it actually exists. Dan
                        With one hand on a Super Chevy Magazine I will attest to the fact of the mustang is in Dan's barn. N/E corner if I remember correctly. Under.yhat bodacious mezzanine!
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Happy birthday ..bring back pushrods ..junk the v6 option

Comment

Working...
                          X