Guess the car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the car!

Here is a fun game I made up: You guess this new 2014 car after I give you the motor trend stats. If you cheat and google them you shall be forever shamed and forced to watch Lance Armstrong interviews prior to 2011.
    Last edited by bishir; April 18, 2014, 10:18 AM.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Is it a pick up truck? V6 something? Maybe even a diesel ? How about an F-250.
    Hope you're not getting the rain we are today. It is gonna hurt the Easter bunny's 0 to 60 times.

I must say Jeopardy is easier DTB
    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

a diesel something..
      audi perhaps.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 Diesel....I say that because its SUV prices with diesel like hosepower/torque numbers.
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 18, 2014, 11:34 AM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
          Is it a pick up truck? V6 something? Maybe even a diesel ? How about an F-250.
          Hope you're not getting the rain we are today. It is gonna hurt the Easter bunny's 0 to 60 times.

I must say Jeopardy is easier DTB
          Great guess, but incorrect.

Yes, it's rained so much I have a genuine moat around my house!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 Diesel....I say that because its SUV prices with diesel like hosepower/torque numbers.
            You're hot!
            sigpic

Comment

Porsche Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Ram 1500 diesel
                Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Originally posted by 91CCFirebird View Post
                  Ram 1500 diesel
                  Ding ding ding! V6 diesel. Check out that price tag! Yowza!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                    Ding ding ding! V6 diesel. Check out that price tag! Yowza!
                    The price is enough reason to check the hemi box on the order form
                    Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

especially with diesel fuel up around 4 bucks a gallon...50K, they must be out their damn minds..
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I guess we were all right. I would not be surprised to find it in the porsche , audi, vw, gm overseas..and a citroen 2cv.

~~The 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 comes to these shores courtesy of VM Motori, a longtime Italian marine-diesel-engine builder and former affiliate of Fiat. Ownership is now, interestingly enough, split 50/50 between Chrysler/Fiat and General Motors. Yes, GM. Industry sources tell us that a version of the EcoDiesel was originally being developed for use in the Cadillac CTS, which makes sense, as any company that wants its luxury sedans to be taken seriously in Europe needs to offer an oil burner. The Caddy version bit the dust in GM’s 2009 march to bankruptcy, but today you can buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee with the engine.
                        lets pretend dodge invented a "hemi" chamber again. Great fun.

Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That's exactly what I thought too.
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                          X