No announcement yet.

So what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braub, forget all the silly ideas or cops. Let me explain something that I have found works great every time! Step one is to just stand square in the street forcing the offending car to stop. Holding your hand straight out in the STOP position is optional but recommended. Next the driver will always get lippy and aggressive. This is good. In a mocking tone of disrgard inform him of the way it is going to be. Stage three is the driver will lose it because in his eyes you are utterly humiliating and disrespecting him (which you are), and then he will invariably step out of the car to assert himself. This is the best part; immediately proceed with a full overhead bodyslam into the pavement. Usually this will settle the situation nicely and if you do it correctly the trauma from the bodyslam will leave the kid unable to recall the details of what happen or identify you. I find this system works like a charm every single time! -dulcich

Comment

Park Brutus in the street...

Comment

X2
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

one more post & tardis has 333

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dulcich View Post
              Braub, forget all the silly ideas or cops. Let me explain something that I have found works great every time! Step one is to just stand square in the street forcing the offending car to stop. Holding your hand straight out in the STOP position is optional but recommended. Next the driver will always get lippy and aggressive. This is good. In a mocking tone of disrgard inform him of the way it is going to be. Stage three is the driver will lose it because in his eyes you are utterly humiliating and disrespecting him (which you are), and then he will invariably step out of the car to assert himself. This is the best part; immediately proceed with a full overhead bodyslam into the pavement. Usually this will settle the situation nicely and if you do it correctly the trauma from the bodyslam will leave the kid unable to recall the details of what happen or identify you. I find this system works like a charm every single time! -dulcich
              And don't forget your WWF costume you wore last Halloween.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Make a deal with them. They chill out in the neighborhood, you start introducing them into the gearhead community. They don't... cops, tv, whatever it takes to get it to stop. Then follow through.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

I've been dealing with the same problem, but with redneck neighbors. Its all really life paying us back in a circle isn't it? When I was a teen I'd slow down if I saw kids playing by the road etc.. but give me an open street and it was BONZAI time!

Powertour off/on since 2002
                  sigpic

Comment

Thoughts:

1. Install a Phalanx anti aircraft gun in your yard reprogrammed to go after anything traveling over 35 MPH.

2. Late at night, sew their driveway with sheetrock nails. They can't speed if they are busy fixing flats.

3. Speedbumps on the road. The Roadkill episode about the Charger rebuild has about 4 scenes of something going over a speedbump on the way to Rob's house- pretty funny.

4. I like the bowling ball idea.

5. If all else fails, call the cops. It is their job to enforce the laws "To serve and protect" the kids on your street.
                    Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Working...
                    X