Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble anyone?

Okay here's the deal....

Tonya has run off to see her boys up in Virginia.... I'm left here to fend for myself... and if you ain't figured it out yet... I've got a wickedly devious mind...

Ahhh sooo here we go... I have Cats I have to feed once a day... my only requirement... She doesn't care what else I do so long as I feed the freaking Cats.... and since they only eat once a day... that leaves me 24hrs + or - to play... The starter for the 32 won't be here for a couple of days... they had to order it... so can't work on that ( okay that was a pure ass excuse... )

Did ya notice I had this batchof Motorcycles? and 24hrs of free time for the next 4 days...

Anyone ever checked this out?

hmmm

What do you guys think?

Keith

Re: Trouble anyone?

Thinking that saddlesore 1000 might be us???

Comment

Do it on one of these and you will be my hero!!!

Comment

I'm thinking the F 650 Bmw... single cylinder long distance machine... ain't much room for luggage... but shoot I'm only gone one day... how much do I need?

K

Comment

Turk, if you want to Iron Butt it up here to Milwaukee, I'll take your picture and sign you off as proof you did it! We can grab a beer and brat and then you can turn back around to get home in time to feed the cats.

Comment

Originally posted by King Matt
            Turk, if you want to Iron Butt it up here to Milwaukee, I'll take your picture and sign you off as proof you did it! We can grab a beer and brat and then you can turn back around to get home in time to feed the cats.
            Plan is set?

Comment

Plan's not set ... but when I drew a circle around my place... and went out 500 miles.... Florida made the most sense... turns out I know someone on the exact 500.1 mile edge.... How bout none other then Eddie Miller?... LOL no kidding...

Keith

Comment

Great Idea Matt.... BUT HELLO... you live in Freaking WISCONSON.... maybe this SUMMER... it's WINTERTIME.... LOL

But it would be cool to come up there... the goal of this first exercise is to see if I like it....

Keith

Comment

1K miles...hell...do it....just dont cry about how bad your ass hurts when your done.... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                    I'm thinking the F 650 Bmw... single cylinder long distance machine... ain't much room for luggage... but shoot I'm only gone one day... how much do I need?

K
                    How many diet cokes can you carry?
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Take the cats with you aswell, in case the bike breaks down somewhere. At least you can feed 'm then... ;D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Are they indoor or out door cats. Ours is outdoor we can leave for a whole week and she don't care. We like in the country ( CORN & BEAN FIELDS ) east of Indy . We just put out a weeks worth of food and water and shes good . Still has some when we get back. But hey ....if she were to run out shes a cat she can go kill something. All that to say you could probably get by with a couple of days . Even if ther indoor .

Comment

It's the dumbest idea I ever heard of! Only a complete idiot would even consider such a thing. Anyone who would do this should have his head examined!!!!

Sounds PERFECT for you. Have fun and tell us how it goes. Will the cats squeal on you? Beaux says woof to you and the gatos.

Dan

Comment

Okay guys.... here's the plan....

Leave at o'dark 30 tomorrow morning... like around 3am... show up at StPauly girl Florida around noonish... and be home before midnight....

I'll have to tell Tonya what I'm doing somewhere in here... and I'll figure out who to call to post updates here...Hmmm

SO that means I'm leaving in less then 12 hrs.... Better go check the scooter real quick and do the service thing...

Keith

Comment

have fun
                              HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X