Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trouble anyone?

Turk,

Congrats on not getting killed...he he. I've just gotten off the phone with the lovely folks at Charmin. They are making you a custom set of underpants to commerate your trip.

Neat accomplishment man. Neat in that psychopathic kinda way, but neat none the less.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Wanna know how far you can push yourself on a scooter in a single day.... these guys are for you....

quick story... so... in the middle of the night... between 2 and 300 miles... I get into really heavy Road construction to go with my Really heavy Rain and FOG... and I'm running along at ... what 70mph... speed limit is 60 and I can see far enough in front of me to brake... so I'm fairly comfy... ( okay I'm scared freaking to death... but Gotta act manly here right? )... anyway I'm focused at infinety... and the next thing I know... the bike literally falls out from underneath me.... just gone.... like a freaking amusement park ride... freaking GONE... oh wait... there it is... spanking me in my falling ass... The road crew took 8-10" of material off that area... so I'm gathering my senses back...and Yep... UP we go... into the Wild Blue Yonder... up and away... into the sky.... Hmmm Always remember to at least try and breath... It's hard I know.. but if you have air your brain works better... Okay it's landing... cool... hmmm I really gotta do some more off road work with this bike... Wow.... then I look up and the freaking lane is going to the right to go around some freaking bridge and the lanes got that Shoulder of ashault that they think is cute... Damn it man... I'm still trying to breath here... Wow... and the answer is YEP... I pulled over and looked for my Cigerettes.... didn't have any so I downed two cokes... an asprin and promised myself that next time I saw god at 4 in the morning... I'm gonna ask a few questions...

I'm not sure this gig is going to be part of my life.... BUT what a kick in the ass.... quite a challange...

Keith

Comment

Cats didn't give a tinkers damn... they are Cat's, Hello... LOL

Oh wait... I'm the Food Dude right now... Yeah they missed me.. but not much... just didn't get to do the ritual 4 hrs of begging before dinner.... LOL

Keith

Comment

Congratulations! Sounds like quite a trip!

Comment

coooollll

Comment

what is with the hot wheels KT?

Comment

I was kind of hoping someone would tell me about the Hot Wheels... LOL

Hmmm, Seems they came as a gift in an un-marked package... and being the trusting soul that I am ... I popped that sucker open like a thankgiving turkey... and whalla... 2 Very cool Hot wheels cars... I decided the Van needed a Road trip and the Road Runner needed a better story... so now it can sit on Eddie's junk and be part of a bigger story... Perfect.

Keith

Comment

Way to think ahead. (HOT WHEELS )made a great story. Congrats on the rad trip. Bet you were glad that you weren't on a cruzer while doing the Evil Knievil stunts. Cause you know even he was only successful half the time ! LOL

Comment

All to Kool Turk! I have been planning to do this for years, but all I've done is get older...... :-\
                    Ed

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                      I was kind of hoping someone would tell me about the Hot Wheels... LOL

Hmmm, Seems they came as a gift in an un-marked package... and being the trusting soul that I am ... I popped that sucker open like a thankgiving turkey... and whalla... 2 Very cool Hot wheels cars... I decided the Van needed a Road trip and the Road Runner needed a better story... so now it can sit on Eddie's junk and be part of a bigger story... Perfect.

Keith
                      Yep, the yellow 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee is now PROUDLY on display!!! Thanks Keith and congratulations on you successfully getting your Iron Butt award!! ;D

Comment

Congrats on not killing yourself. Mary read this and said, this is why I don't leave you alone!!, maybe next time use a bigger bike?

Comment

Working...
                        X