Cars Around Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars Around Town

I was thinking the same thing on that truck, I still think its a small window cab with later body work. It's still killer awesome!

Discovered my Cousin Brother has an NSX and that thing flat awesome on a curvy road!
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Jobergg, thanks for the super photos. I know all those cars are nice, and more valuable, but I have a soft spot for the second generation Econoline towing that Dodge.
      President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
        Jobergg, thanks for the super photos. I know all those cars are nice, and more valuable, but I have a soft spot for the second generation Econoline towing that Dodge.
        Thanks, no problem.

http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
          Originally posted by vt junk
          Something looks a little "off" on the cab of that truck.... rear window says '67 & truck has side marker lights, but something about the rear window seems out of proportion....

You're right Stiney - it looks even too small for a small window. 1968 year ended the small window and added side marker lights - quoted from the LMC catalog.......
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Any info on the Syclone?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
              Andy, that Uni-body just made me stain my chair I'm sitting in. Glad you took your camera with you on Hi-atis.
              I'm not too sure about the chair staining, but I love that 61 Unibody too. That era of Ford trucks is my favorite by a landslide.

Comment

VT JUNK!!!! What's the story on the Syclone?

My uncle has one an his wife has the Typhoon.
                when in doubt,.. throttle out

Comment

Heres a shot a few days ago. I saw this car going down the street and followed it home and took the shot.
                  This stuff shows up all the time around here!
                  383 emblems, funky silver fade stripe down both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by smack
                    VT JUNK!!!! What's the story on the Syclone?

My uncle has one an his wife has the Typhoon.
                    I went behind a small used car lot to see what they had out back and it was just sitting there. Fat chance getting it though. I'm sure it's priced so high you could just go buy a nice one.

Comment

These two are at the local Pontiac dealer

Rambler here isn't for sale, I talked to the neighbors, owner doesn't even have a license, but apparently has a 318 for it?

this is a couple houses down, I just love the look of this car, owner bought it new, but is now bedridden, so his son drives it
                      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

There is an old diner I drive by all the time on my way to work and school, on several occasions there is a nice car parked in thos exact spot

I also pass these on the way

RIP Ranchero

A cute girl owns this, but of course, not single

THis has been sitting here for a long time

Yeah, that cab is sitting where the bed is supposed to be, but hey, if it saves space

I remember riding my bike and talking to the owner about this TR7, then I didn't see it for a couple years, he probably moved it into the garage, I like them, you don't see many

This is at my mechanics shop, judging by the failed inspection sticker, he is making this legal, he is a miracle worker, he got my Eagle to pass state emissions inspection, which is a royal pain in NJ

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

To give some an idea, what it is to be a car nut and live in north central maine usa...

ebay within 200 miles of bangor maine has just 106 chevrolets. Any year, Any model...!

To spot two 396ci originals, being kept local, would be an even bigger surprise to see going down the road.

asking price $65000. 50k miles original

here is another 396, 18k miles original. 1969. Zero bids, starting at $25k

I only heard one 396ci in my stay in the north. The drivetrain is something special. It has something that sends number 1 rod bearings flying failures in the others.. I do mean all others.

Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

i walked out of the bank when i lived in tempe az and saw this

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

my buddy who lives in baton rouge sent me this, he saw it and took a pic of it somewhere close to his house, what it is,i dunno

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X