Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars Around Town

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
    yes it is, though the grass was high and wet, I didn't feel like walking in it.
    I can find out how much next time I'm in that area if you'd like
    that would be nice

but unless it an absurdly low price i probably wouldnt be willing to travel from maine to NJ to get it :P

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

Every 1 May,the town are occupied by cars and bikes.Its a tradition that started in the early seventies.

Comment

Ted: OK wait. If you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?
          Bill, Ted: 69!

Originally posted by Blazerteam
          Every 1 May,the town are occupied by cars and bikes.Its a tradition that started in the early seventies.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

;D ;D.Your t bird is cool Randall..they are just jealous ;D

Comment

I saw this today as I was going to pick up some steel. Looks like a real barn car.

Comment

Taking my sisters friends home from school today I spot this, looks like a driver, I don't think I've seen it around before though, and I know most cars around here

Saw this outside of Rite Aid once, talked to the guy for a couple minutes before I decided it would be in my best interests to get back to work, IIRC, a 74, only got it maybe 2 weeks ago

73/4 Barracuda with a 318 IIRC, she will only sell it for a ridiculously high price, though I can't remember what it was, and it is verrryy rusty

Cars seem to end up here from various places around town for a while, then they are gone, I think they buy them , fix them, sell them. that is that LeMans from pages ago, and those colors don't seem right for that Bird

Here this is again, got moved, I really want somebody to come out here and save this car

If this is the car my dad thinks it is, it was one of the fastest street cars when he was my age, he tells me he got several rides in the car too

this only has 1200 miles on it, a 650, I called to find out how much but had to leave a message

Another Little Old Lady from Salem County story, she daily drives this, used to have an early 70s Fury III too
                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I was driving around just south of Montreal a few weeks ago when my heart started racing and I immediately swung into the lot. "Holy sh!t, could it be a real Cobra Jet? What is one of these doing here? In Montreal?"

I went inside for answers.

I was lucky to meet the owner of what I thought was just a used car lot - it turns out that they also moonlight as a customizing shop for late model Mustangs. This car is actually a clone/tribute that incorporates features from the 2010 and 2011 CJ's. However, the car does have a real crate blown 5.4L from the CJ. The owner told me to stop by again in a few weeks when they've got it running. It's already been sold to a customer but the shop will apparently be taking it to the strip first.

I think I need to pay these guys another visit, soon!

A real crate CJ engine ;D

Comment

1960 Studebaker Lark, 327 Chevy TH350 trans. He bought it 3 years ago for $100 and the coolest thing about it, it's his daily driver.

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Comment

Snapped this while at mom's house feeding her dog while she's on vacation.

Belongs to my sister, it was a way-cool car back in '90. She bought it from the wife of the local body-shop guy, he did it all up for her with nice cragar wheels and the ground effects package. Has the Quad-Four (that really did scream ;D ); she stopped driving it when the trans developed a problem, it would lock-up and unlock over & over. The cragars are still around somewhere too.

Now its about ready for scrap. Too bad, I liked driving it back then.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I had a '87 pontiac 6000 LE those same colors - drove it cross country after college.

My friend called it the GOOLE....

some cars just aint worth saving.
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I stopped at a place I was at years ago with my dad, thought you would enjoy this 46 or 47 (or both) Oldsmobile, it looks like the side farthest from the road is the side with engine that works, I don't know if it steers, it was an Oldsmobile courtesy vehicle buit by a garage years ago, apparently there are more like this, the current guy got it when somebody who owed him some money offered it to him instead

Check out the side pipes on this El Camino, he only wanted $950 for it

This Imperial was blasted like this as an advertisement, and it works, I stared at it every time I drove by it

Bradley GTs, I want one, they were here years ago when my dad and I stopped by

My friend and I have been wanting to build a rally car lately, we decided this would be peeerrrrrfect

or maybe this

Miscellaneous stuff around

And somebody please tell me what this is, it has fenders, and before a small sawrm of wasps came out, I managed to see the word Silver on the center right of it, I want to say it is a Studebaker

Then there was this, a Locomobile Speedster, I don't remember what year though, there wasn't much room to take any other pictures of it though, I think he said he just got it in, he had a lot of other cars in the shop there, but nothing like this

When I was there years ago he was working on a Cord, he does a lot of Auburn Cord Duesenberg he says, he said he was going to be getting an Auburn Speedster, one of my favorite cars of all time, in there in a couple of months and I would be able to stop by and see it if I want to

Comment

9K for this

Comment

i wanna put one of these noses on a notchback grand prix so it will match my monte

Comment

Working...
                                X