Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars Around Town

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    So that's what happened to Gregg's 76? lol.
    It came to Norway 3 years ago.Not from Cali,as i heard.There have been thousands of Cadillacs imported the last years..especially 70ies Eldorados.

Comment

I'm ashamed, never looked thru this thread before , lots of awesome shots ..

I'll have to take some pics and add to it, there is soooo much stuff laying around that I see

Within 10 miles of my house out in the country

70 ss Chevelle , 69 Camaro, 70 Nova ..3 Different places --all just laying in the weeds ..Not for sale
      sigpic

Comment

What about operational old cars being driven on the road or parked being daily used?

This thread seems to be turned into a Cruise In pic and a bunch of junkyard pic collection.

I'd post some more, but this site will not allow me to attach pictures for some reason..."Cannot access upload path" > > >

Comment

Originally posted by autoxcuda
          What about operational old cars being driven on the road or parked being daily used?

This thread seems to be turned into a Cruise In pic and a bunch of junkyard pic collection.

I'd post some more, but this site will not allow me to attach pictures for some reason..."Cannot access upload path" > > >
          You have to use a Photobucket acct or, if they are posted elsewhere ..You can hotlink them to here

Like so
          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of cars around town Big Dad what was going on in DFW last Saturday by the Westin ? My boss was down there to see the TCU game and said the place near his hotel was cordoned off for 6 blocks in every direction and was packed with every type of car imaginable.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

open car show at the TCU game, TWO TONS OF STEEL even played a live set, wish I could of gone
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

v8 powered s10 at walmart. had a 350 with old-style iron heads, a cam and dual 4bbls. sounded good when he left

Comment

acura nsx in front of a local pizza place after hours :D

Comment

both of these cars were in the same parking lot ;)

ford on a trailer, whats new :D

Comment

EPIC sbc at the local advance auto parts

ricer mustang at a local high school, had a v6 and the spoiler was painted with a brush :D

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                        open car show at the TCU game, TWO TONS OF STEEL even played a live set, wish I could of gone
                        Thanks Charles - I'll tell him.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by vt junk

From back on page 16, I bought this one and it's getting painted red and already has most of the mechanicals done. It's a 71 C-10 from AZ, and has a 454, th400, 3.73's. I will be towing with it next year.

Comment

From back on page 16, I bought this one and it's getting painted red and already has most of the mechanicals done. It's a 71 C-10 from AZ, and has a 454, th400, 3.73's. I will be towing with it next year.
                            Your not going to leave that kick ass stripe?? but why ;)

Comment

Originally posted by chevy3100

And the visor - real yummy stuff - not.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                                Originally posted by chevy3100

And the visor - real yummy stuff - not.
                                No, the stripe has to go. I actually drove it looking like this for a week. I felt like a real idiot, so it had to go. I like red trucks. And the visor is going too. And the yellow steering wheel and the painted bumpers. I ran into a guy that said he knew where the wheels were to this truck. I asked him how he knew they were on this one and he said because they're painted just like the bumpers! I had to laugh. Must have been something back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X