No announcement yet.

My dad's new ride(Ford Falcon Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice looking 6 you got there, 64falconsix! ..still 170?

Comment

BOB....I went with a 200 for this build.....Cobra 4 with the classic inlines head and a mild bottom end 200 hp at the tires is possible. A couple of 272 strokers running in the 10s in the quarter mile.
      It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Been a while since I have been on this site.... having trouble posting and editing..... but what I meant to say was a couple of members on the ford six site running turbo 272 stokers are running in the 10s and a turbo 200 cube running 9.50s in the 1/4.
        It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Cool! Love sixes that roar!

Comment

That little sixer with the three on the tree would be fun in a light car. No it won't be winning races, but I think I would enjoy driving it as is for a while.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Here's the matching tow car for it ~~~~~~ http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/4480319156.html
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Good Lord that's a sweet little car! Looks like a 200? definitively not a 144 or 170. What's the lever on the column to the right of the steering wheel LOL? A nice T5 would be nice with the six. keep the pixs coming!
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Nice car. I would keep the 6. Agree w b3m, lose the air filter, the stock one is better.

Comment

Working...
                  X