Stir <<<POOP>> to Smell It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stir <<<POOP>> to Smell It

Way back when I was working on the shipping dock, there was a railroad guy who was just full of wisdom. He had an interesting analogy about stirring sh%$ to smell it. Like, there's a dog turd lying there in the sun for days, all dried up, but if you poke it with a stick it'll stink again. And how some people just love to prod the proverbial turd, that's their fun, knowing good and well there will be some more stink .... and stand back out of the way and laugh about it.

Pat Sajak. I think I like this guy. Never paid him or Wheel of Fortune much attention, but today I think I like this guy. I think he's alright. I'd drink a beer with him, but he doesn't look much like the drinking type. But I think he's alright. I endorse his style.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

he is a funny man.

I came out of the closet as a heterosexual too, but a war ensued anyway. Complete with guns. I giggled. .. still don't need one.

oh look, I am here alive posting at bangshift!

that is a famous quote about stirring poop. That is why houses get foundations on strong land.. even 60 hertz can move in a bad direction (earth ground).

I still hear that saying once and awhile..
    maine has a retarded version:

if it aint broke don't fix it.

My patriotic racism sees it is coming from the male yeast ball corner.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
      My patriotic racism sees it is coming from the male yeast ball corner.

Comment

WHAT? What in the name of sweet baby Jebus is a fricking yeast ball corner...a MALE yeast ball corner none-the-less...and what is the f-k is patriotic racism...how in the hell, what the...who...ah to hell with it.
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; May 21, 2014, 12:44 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          WHAT? What in the name of sweet baby Jebus is a fricking yeast ball corner...a MALE yeast ball corner none-the-less...and what is the f-k is patriotic racism...how in the hell, what the...who...ah to hell with it.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I feel like the little kid surrounded by adults telling jokes I'm too naive to understand.

I liked Pat. He got to hug on Vanna lots.
            Last edited by STINEY; May 21, 2014, 12:56 PM.
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Person who is annoying and asks an awful lot of questions and hard to get rid of such as a yeast infection Preferably girls named Ambria

Comment

Aahhh.....modern slang. We're a touch too hayseed for that stuff out here. Thanks tardis!

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                  Aahhh.....modern slang. We're a touch too hayseed for that stuff out here. Thanks tardis!
                  Me too - I learned two new things today. Now I think I will go rinse my mouth out with Heineken.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Me three, lmao.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Me too - I learned two new things today. Now I think I will go rinse my mouth out with Heineken.
                      Good idea! I could do with a swish or two of Yuengling today.

Comment

so, Barry is a Grand Wizard who likes to ask a lot of questions?
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

so, Barry is a Grand Wizard who likes to ask a lot of questions?
                          No, but that's one definition of yeast ball...

Comment

a Grand Wizar who is also is a Asian dried fermentation starter grown on a solid-medium and used in the production of traditional Chinese alcoholic beverages such as Huangjiu (Cereal Wines) or Baijiu (Distilled Spirits)?

Comment

a Grand Wizar who is also is a Asian dried fermentation starter grown on a solid-medium and used in the production of traditional Chinese alcoholic beverages such as Huangjiu (Cereal Wines) or Baijiu (Distilled Spirits)?
                              Makin beer Joe, stop it you're crackin me up!

Comment

Working...
                              X