No announcement yet.

Stir <<<POOP>> to Smell It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, stop laughing, that's an order......I had no idea this would be so much fun.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

to ponder the elevation of a stick in relation to poo is like eating chicken swallow cheese bread during a monsoon.

t's best to not consider the condensation on the stick due to the relative humidity of the beer brewers of old.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
        to ponder the elevation of a stick in relation to poo is like eating chicken swallow cheese bread during a monsoon.

t's best to not consider the condensation on the stick due to the relative humidity of the beer brewers of old.
        Yep. That's it. Nailed it for sure Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
          I feel like the little kid surrounded by adults telling jokes I'm too naive to understand.

I liked Pat. He got to hug on Vanna lots.
          OK, so,..........where has he gone? All over a tweet??
          #did they bring them home yet?
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sajak is senile... He probably poops in his diaper while posting to twitter... I would not waste a Yuengling or my time with someone like that...

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

I liked Pat. He got to hug on Vanna lots.
              I've got to go with Ed on this one....LIKED? Where'd he go to get to the past tense? And hugging Vanna would be like....well, at least Pat knows what that's like.

But stating the obvious, there' something plastic about Vanna. She doesn't age, like Dick Clark. She's 7 months older than I am, and she looks 28-ish. That's just not right. As right as that is, that's just not right. People should get old and bulldog butt ugly and she's sure not doing that. Vitamins? I doubt it. Why look that good when you're so old, you sure can't do anything about "it" if you happen to attract some bait because you look so good. You're still that old.

Comment

Buddy s turning 74 next month, always took vitamins, he looks acts and moves better than his kid brother 2 or 3 years younger... By far far far!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  Buddy s turning 74 next month, always took vitamins, he looks acts and moves better than his kid brother 2 or 3 years younger... By far far far!
                  That's would be a good conversation - "Oh, and here's my kid brother. He's 71." Kid Brother thinks dammit, he's always upstaging me, the old fart that he is. Lucky bastard came out of the hole first, that's all, dammit. Luck. Just luck.

That might be a song......there might be a song in there but I doubt it.

Gosh I love being off of work. You guys are not gonna miss me at all when I have to go back to work next week. All of this noise, and it's free. Is this a great country or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    vitamins are good.
                    I get the cheapest version...just happens to be the invention source, fish something is the binder.

I am currently eating oatmeal. Thick, and stay very hot in the middle.

I stir the hot oatmeal to rid the heat.

reminds me of the pigs landfill claiming tree hugger.

100000 year half life torturing more deaths than births and entire locations running away.

sometimes you need to smell the shit to get rid of it.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X