This One Needs No Caption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This One Needs No Caption

Thanks Lisa! It's always Lisa. Where does she find this stuff?

Attached Files
    Last edited by pdub; May 24, 2014, 11:38 AM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Bet he was covered up in work. NOT!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
      Bet he was covered up in work. NOT!
      I think he probably was covered up in his work since so little got on the door. It has to go somewhere... probably all over his coveralls.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

It's got me thinking....I've SO enjoyed this week off of work, rehearsing for retirement if you will. But it would be nice to have some cash flow going after I quit real work. So I'm working on a theme....I think this will work. If it worked for Steve in Hawaii, it'll sure work for me (and probably better) in Tennessee:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by pdub; May 24, 2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

You're hired.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Only problem, peedub....

Everyone in TN makes signs just like that.
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
              Only problem, peedub.... Everyone in TN makes signs just like that.
              What are you exactly trying to say Ron? I mean, advertising is what it is, wherever you are, and it always works.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                You're hired.
                But wait, there's more. - peewee's Kustum Grafics and Tax Service. If I can do that good of a job on a sign, you're bound to trust me with your tax return, and for only a minimal fee. It's the Tennessee way of life. Call for an appointment whenever I'm out on bail. Adds new meaning to "bonded."

Comment

here is another one for ya PW...took this last weekend at the track

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    Thanks Lisa! It's always Lisa. Where does she find this stuff?

Ya know, that could probably be entered into an art contest somewhere and win. The judges being like "oh what genius there is in the irony".
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                    X