End of school fun in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of school fun in Kansas

This is not political, so please don't try to take it there.

A small town in Kansas (Lindsborg) celebrates the end of school by having a city wide water gun fight. The rules are simple - no water balloons, and don't shoot the folks in the designated dry areas. Yes - water for reloading stations is scattered throughout the city park where the event is held. No limit on the size and number of water guns you can bring - no age limit, either.

Does this sound like a healthy and fun way to end the school year? Darn right it does.
    Last edited by studemax; May 24, 2014, 05:12 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

I concur. I know I'd have been all over that growing up.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Why the hell not? That's a great thing, not intimidated by the sniveling 20-year-olds in the liberal press. (Sorry, that's not political at all, just the truth)

I can remember hanging out with a coworker in SC at his house years ago. He had a big kid, maybe 20 years old. and the kid kept going on about the most fun he'd ever had in his life (so far up to that point in time) was a water gun fight down at Myrtle Beach. I mean he'd had Spring Blooms Tour fun shooting water and getting shot. So, yeah, more power to Kansas, and do it some more.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        I concur. I know I'd have been all over that growing up.
        Growing up hell, it sounds like a destination to me. Nice to see people cut loose once in a while.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Neat idea! I saw some kids at the lake a couple of weeks ago having a parent sponsored water gun and balloon fight. Little kids, probably less than 10, so it wasn't like they were gonna bean each other too much. Mom had put them in trash bags. Kinda missed the point there, mom, but still.... they were clearly having great fun!
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

But...but..... It will yeah the kids its fun to shoot ! :-) people
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

fun, fun, fun!!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think Lindsberg is in for a hole lot of politcal correctness critisim. I mean after all letting kids have toys that look like something that the government should control and a bunch of adults setting a terrible example for those kids that it's alright to kill people. Tsk Tsk What are they thinking.

Comment

I'd be more worried about a kid tripping and skinning a knee or elbow than whether or not it is acceptable. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I hope they enjoyed it.
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

nope, can't do it,, nope.. guns.. holding a gun like item.. is nope.. not good.. the p/c police will bring the hammer down on this..... that said... sounds like a blast..

Comment

Working...
                    X