My Very Risky Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Very Risky Stance

DB sent me an email that contained a link to a news story. DB and I swap emails daily, "Here's some dumb stuff from Oregon" and I respond with "Here's some dumber stuff from Tennessee." It's fun, and amazing at the same time. The show COPS is just plain boring compared to the quantity of stuff that gets reported on every day.

DB sent me a link to a story from the big network, a really "intelligent" piece about how all of the mass killings in the past 20 years have had one thing in common (the teaser headline). The writer said it's pills. Brain pills, folks are over-medicated. I get it DB, the fact that story was written and published at all is.....well, "modern."

Here comes the risk. I said:

Yep, saw that one. I've seen just about everything on the net this week, killing time and loving it.

Somebody who doesn't like pills wrote that. As simple as that. I can write an extensive story about how whoever does whatever, their parents had sex. Every single one of the perps can be traced to sex. That's just about as complicated and scientific as that news story is, and it can't be disproven.

I submit that if Rufus took pills or if Rufus drank 12 gallons of ethanol, or if Rufus was raped as a child, no matter what, Rufus makes the decision to do what Rufus does, before or after the whatever, Rufus did it. Nobody wants to take responsibility, always wanting to blame something or somebody else. Maybe that stance is just too simple. And unpopular, these days.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Simple facts: when we were growing up, nobody was taking pills and having mass murder sprees... Now there is another down in Cali... Getting your mood altered chemically in a way that increases your paranoia cannot be good.... My deafness was a result of "the wonder drug of the century" as printed by Readers Digest in 1954 (my deafness was in the late 50's early 60's) a medication only used on large livestock STREPTOMYCYN But I'm HAPPY I'm deaf as the other 2 side effects are retardation and blindness... I think the jury is still out on retardation tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Simple facts: when we were growing up, nobody was taking pills and having mass murder sprees... Now there is another down in Cali... Getting your mood altered chemically in a way that increases your paranoia cannot be good.... My deafness was a result of "the wonder drug of the century" as printed by Readers Digest in 1954 (my deafness was in the late 50's early 60's) a medication only used on large livestock STREPTOMYCYN But I'm HAPPY I'm deaf as the other 2 side effects are retardation and blindness... I think the jury is still out on retardation tho...
      those pills are scary. I watched what it did in my own pursuit of neurological help. Even volunteered to accept some of the medications for a few weeks.
      the place I was in was targetting brain...wrongfully, I thought I was getting help with the nervous system , oxides and bones. My last days there I was laughing at the doctor, declared him crazy.

he lost is license in 2008. Should have been sooner. I was not wrong then or now..even after wlaking in with stuff climbing out of my eyes.
      An interesting thing unfolded.. if the pill reciever was accustomed to drinking beer, or drugs in the real world... they fight the medication, and stay normal. A diagnosis was right there all along..

teach them they do not have to fight with themselves...find a clean environment perhaps.

my room mate and I both ended up being the doctor. We both had paitents asking us if they could go outside.(thought we were chaperones or nurses.. bodyguards).

I have seen that trapped in, the not so obvious victims getting slammed with chemistry when they needed a central nervous doctor, or even bone help. Hip broken does bizarre things to the brain, the orgasm juices of nerves squeezing working around the whole body.

devastating.

water is the best brain pill. My own best medicine turned out to be coffee. (Needed a stronger ph than water.)
      As it turns out, my foot doctor did not check the other end of my leg enough, my hip is not right.. very tight waist for 41 years old. Those mental doctors, the ptient needs a real opinion beyond them...even a lawyer handy.

they are all theories and not even a mechanic fixing broken things.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 25, 2014, 09:56 AM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Somebody who doesn't like pills wrote that. As simple as that. I can write an extensive story about how whoever does whatever, their parents had sex. Every single one of the perps can be traced to sex. That's just about as complicated and scientific as that news story is, and it can't be disproven.
        What about a Test Tube Baby, no sex involved.

Funny though how the biggest mass killings are done by Life itself.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          I think the jury is still out on retardation tho...
          As my Uncle Jerry would say... "You're alright kid, the worlds F-ed up!"

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
          An interesting thing unfolded.. if the pill reciever was accustomed to drinking beer, or drugs in the real world... they fight the medication, and stay normal.
          Truth. I was put on a regiment of painkillers and anti-whatever drugs after I got out of the hosiptal.
          Alcohol & ...., helped me retain my sanity and ween off of the laboritory made drugs.
          It's nice having a conscience awareness of what a substance is doing to your body & mind, some don't have that luxury.
          I'm a firm believer that whatever ales us (pun intended), there's a cure in nature for it, so long as we didn't chop it down or burn it into extiction..

Comment

Working...
          X