Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Street Legal - Brotherhood Racers trying to reopen Terminal Island Dragstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Street Legal - Brotherhood Racers trying to reopen Terminal Island Dragstrip

Don Galaz from the Brotherhood of International Racers is trying to get Terminal Island Dragstrip reopened in San Pedro, CA. The land is available and zoned for racing activities. Its simply a matter to get politicians off their seats and Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti to make this happen. You can help. go to their Facebook page and sign the petition. Help get an old track reopened. Big Willie passed away in 2012 and this would be a nice tribute to him to make this a reality.
    their Facebook link.
    Project Street Legal - Terminal Island Raceway. 4,773 likes · 225 talking about this. Project Street Legal - Terminal Island Raceway, the movement to...
    "Good projects always have a good coat of primer."

I can see where that used to be from my front door and where Lions used to be from my back door. I'm in the right place but it must be the wrong time......
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I definitely will. I saw the previous mayor's letter to the Brotherhood about this subject. He was too busy getting his freebie tickets to Laker games and concerts to care about saving lives.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X