Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met Brian today !

Heres the proof!

At Englishtown,while he was doing a great job announcing!
    Brian,it was good to meet you today. Glad we had some laughs! Dont forget to get some pictures of the fine automobile you were talking about !
    Anytime you are in my area give me a call.

You'll probably survive, don't worry (yet)
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Heres some more pics from today

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        You'll probably survive, don't worry (yet)
        Is he contagious!?

Comment

My friends SS Cavalier

Comment

I dunno, be sure to shower...he looks like he is dripping with the cooties.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob
              He's pretty scary looking...
              which is which, by the way...

Comment

The NHRA sure make him dress funny. So happy for Brian and his talent getting it's due.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Anthony, it was great to meet you and hang out for a little while. What a beautiful weekend of weather we had down at E-Town. I just pulled into the driveway about a half hour ago after a long ass ride home. How is it that the GW bridge is plugged tight on a Sunday evening?! Oh, and the delightful pavement on 95 past the bridge ate up one of the tires on the car. HA!

Great to finally shake your hand!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    Anthony, it was great to meet you and hang out for a little while. What a beautiful weekend of weather we had down at E-Town. I just pulled into the driveway about a half hour ago after a long ass ride home. How is it that the GW bridge is plugged tight on a Sunday evening?! Oh, and the delightful pavement on 95 past the bridge ate up one of the tires on the car. HA!

I took the garden state parkway up to the Tappan Zee bridge, no GW for me. The Cross Bronx expressway (95) is like a dirt road sometimes. It was great to meet you too. I felt like I knew a VIP at the event!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                      Oops, proof you need to wash your hands Anthony !!!
                      On a more serious note, those are some really cool pics, thanks for sharing.

Comment

sounds like you guys had a great time. i havent been to e-town in 20 years.
                        anybody remember wall stadium or east windsor? those were fun memories.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Oops, proof you need to wash your hands Anthony !!!
                          On a more serious note, those are some really cool pics, thanks for sharing.
                          HAHAHAHA!!! I used Dawn ! Nah, Brian didnt smell bad or nuthin!

Comment

Kari TRIES to clean him up as best as possible.

Seriously, he IS a great guy and I really enjoy hangin' with him at The Ohio Mile. Even if he doesn't go to dinner with us BangShifters........(broken heart....)

Dan

Comment

Brian is one of the few people that I have met at Maxton that drinks beer as fast as me.And talks even faster.Happy for your success in the booth Brian>
                              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X