Bruab in Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruab in Hot Rod

Did you guys see DF's editorial in the new Hot Rod mag? neat stuff, congrats Brian!
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

I saw that last night. Very cool.

Comment

Great article, wonder how much Brian paid him!
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Just read that, good on Brian.
        There's one thing I've always wondered...
        WTF does BRUAB mean!?!?!?

Comment

I am so proud of him also. I wondered what Bruab means but never asked. I never saw the rag , I read it online with Readly.
          But congrats on all the kind words DF sent .

Comment

He's got a bright future!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I had no idea that story was coming and it blew me away when I was able to read it. I really love what I am able to do to pay the bills these days and to have a guy like David recognize that is something else. I really don't know what else to say, but thanks to everyone here that's been so supportive over the years and all.

As far as the Bruab thing goes....Years ago I wrote a post here on the board after having a few drinks and instead of spelling my name Brian, it was there as Bruab....and the rest is history!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

First time I heard someone getting a nickname due to a drunken typo. That's great.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Bruab mystery solved. I've always wondered, never felt big enough to ask. Way to go Brian! Congrats!

pewtee
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

bruab.
                    great name for a beer.
                    bruabweiser

I make mistakes sober that seem drunk.
                    I shortened my name for the internet.. 3 letters of first and last.
                    "bar don."

aint that special. I assume myself to be a lawyer first.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I've always wandered but figured I'd keep quiet and sooner or later the meaning would come out.....
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Right hand was off a key. I think Beagle ran with it first and I flat refuse to drop it

I'll have to track down a copy of the magazine.
                        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; June 6, 2014, 09:56 PM.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Was I actually supposed to read my first copy? I thought I was just conspiring to kill some trees.

Comment

It shouldn't come as a surprise. The amount of work that you have put in since taking over CJTV/Freiburger's JY has been amazing. Long days, lots of travel, little sleep and a shitload of alcohol...you've been grinding the hell out of this thing and the hard work is paying off dividends as it should. While I know from talking with DF how much he appreciates the work, it's still very cool that he not only acknowledges it, but does so that publicly. Good on him as well.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
                              Was I actually supposed to read my first copy? I thought I was just conspiring to kill some trees.
                              For the second time, I sure do wish you would go away. You add no value and even less interest.
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                              X