Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel's "FAT 'N FURIOUS": Legend or Lame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Me?! LMFAO at you, jackass. Who posted six times, then deleted them AND their post saying "Not sure what I did..." and then still had to edit their original post?

My cat speaks more coherently than this.
    my post edited at 4:39am.. you POSTED YOUR post at 5:43??

so ya you hit the sauce early..
    Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; July 10, 2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Put down the pipe Mark, I didn't edit anything I said to you this morning, although I usually do edit every post heavily in the interest of either improving readability, correcting gross spelling errors, or just taking out the part where I say "JACKASS". If you notice again, when you sober up, there are no edits in anything I said to you this morning.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Put down the pipe Mark, I didn't edit anything I said to you this morning, although I usually do edit every post heavily in the interest of either improving readability, correcting gross spelling errors, or just taking out the part where I say "JACKASS". If you notice again, when you sober up, there are no edits in anything I said to you this morning.
        Example... I would typically edit that last post because of the run-on sentence in the very first sentence. I would edit it to read:

Huh? Put down the pipe Mark, I didn't edit anything I said to you this morning. (EDITED) I usually do edit every post heavily in the interest of either readability, gross spelling errors, or just taking out the part where I say "JACKASS".

end example

My apologies for implying that you are either off of your medications or taking illicit ones instead, but you're turding up the forum pretty good recently with your adversarial approach to everything... so much so I expect some trolling comments to start happening. Relax man, this car stuff is supposed to be fun. Just another way to keep from walking.

Comment

you said I edited my post and such b/s on post #28...
          well I did at 4:39 am.. you posted some silliness at 5:43am.. that makes zero sense... and if your see'n double.. or in your post 6's of things.. you hit the sauce really early..

CAUSE I NEVER SAID YOU EDITED A THING... but my edit was an hour before your post so.. you see'n things??
          Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; July 10, 2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Don't you have a pity party to attend?

Comment

Some people just want to watch the world burn. I'm reminded oif two kids in the back seat... 'He's touching me!' 'He started it!'

Comment

I've only seen one episode, and that was this weekend at the In Laws in Texas. It was horrible. They charged a guy $60k to build him a 14 second Mustang and it wasn't even close to being a nice car outside of the Roush small block under the hood.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Holy CRAP! They charged him $60,000? I thought he got ripped off at $50,000 (getting the numbers wrong . . . hazard of "monitoring" a show while working)

(BTW, Maybe NERF and Beags can face off with WD40 cans at ten paces . . . . )

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
                    if you can do better start a tv show... simple and now you go from the 289 to 427 show to a mopar one... <rolls eyes> it's E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T.. I know as a lawyer you might have a hard time with that.. but try..

If it wasn't for that pesky client confidentiality thing (and the idea that most sane people don't want their private disputes broadcast like the Kardashians or a Paris Hilton nookie tape), I could make a hilarious "reality" show . . . Why just having my boss tell his old "war" stories about the insanity that used to prevail in the courts back in the day would be a lot more entertaining than most of what's on the boob tube.

As for car shows . . . I recall sharing a boatload of ideas (in jest) over on the Car Craft forum back in 2005: http://forums.carcraft.com/70/667630...more-tv-ideas/
                    Maybe it's time for an updated list . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 38P View Post
                      Holy CRAP! They charged him $60,000? I thought he got ripped off at $50,000 (getting the numbers wrong . . . hazard of "monitoring" a show while working)

(BTW, Maybe NERF and Beags can face off with WD40 cans at ten paces . . . . )
                      50k plus a "10k bonus" if it would hit the "customer"s performance criteria.

" dude WE GOTTA get this thing to run the number we NEED that bonus money"
                      Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                        Some people just want to watch the world burn. I'm reminded oif two kids in the back seat... 'He's touching me!' 'He started it!'
                        I swear to GOD if I have to pull this car over you're going to get it! I sear, keep it up...KEEP IT UP...I can and WILL kill us allL!!!
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

an automotive show based in Ohio???
                          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I watched the return of Honey Boo-Boo yesterday, it's all part of my new therapy program.

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                              an automotive show based in Ohio???
                              Actually, Ohio is a freakin' hotbed of gearhead goodness. The first time I visited the Buckeye state, I couldn't believe the quality of the street machines and race cars.

Ever wonder why out of all the speed shops opened in the past sixty years all across America, probably the two biggest survivors (Summit and JEGS) are both based in Ohio?

Comment

Check out my location...My work office is near Summit, to chagrin of my wife. We have 12+ drag strips, dirt tracks, Mid Ohio, and ECTA at Wilmington. Just very un Hollywood here.
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X