Great Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Burgers

You guys have a favorite burger joint? We have an In and Out here and that's a really good burger but I'm talking about a heavenly experience burger. Our fantastic incredible burger place is The Sandber. It sets on the beach of the lake which helps but the burger stands alone even with out the help of bikinis that almost are't there. Fresh every day sesame buns about 5", the best grade A meat, two cheeses a white and yellow (don't know and don't care what the cheeses are) plabono pepper and jalopeno slices, You can have double patties. It's heart faliure greasy and served really warm like meat is suppose to be. Had one today. I've had burgers in most of the free world, when there was a free world and the other kind, this buger makes you happy to work on your impending heart failure. Tonight: ribs at the Elks. Life is so really good. Got a memberable buger joint in your town?

I am a buger hound...I love a good burger but I have yet to find that one best-effing-burger-I've-ever-put-in-my-mouth burger....

One popular joint here is Lindy's on 4th...I dont care for it...its okay but everyone swarms there...
    There is a hot dog joint called Pat's that makes a damn good chili-cheese burger
    and honestly...I am a big, big fan of the Ultimate Double Cheeseburger at Village Inn
    There are chains that I do like, Culvers is at the top of the list as is Five-Guy's...I dotn really go ga-ga for In-n-Out...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

In Los Angeles In N' Out is the yardstick, but also there are thousands of Mom N' Pop diners that pretty much serve the same excellent burgers. Also there are a few hundred varieties of Tommy's where the burgers come with chili.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Place here in Doodah called Shoeless Joe's makes a killer burger.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Red Robin
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

My grill
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              My grill
              Same here!... I like mine blackish on outside and not pink inside!

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                My grill
                Been a long time since I fired up our grill...
                I need to get out the Trumbull Locker & get some beef.

Comment

We have a convenience store in town what throws together a inexpensive double cheese burger with jalapenos for about 2 dollars a pop... it has won people's choice 5 years running!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Kellys on Route 66 in Albuquerque across the street from NMSU, the place was a old ford dealership in the 40s
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

The ones in my kitchen. I will have to try Culvers some time. I drive by them twice a day.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

In-N-Out, but when in Wichita, BionicBurger.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

In-N-Out, but when in Wichita, BionicBurger.
                          Honest grease!
                          Love their giant bag of fries.
                          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

Honest grease!
                            Love their giant bag of fries.
                            I thought you would agree!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Cheer's Boston (yes that Cheers)and the "Norm" burger.. if you can finish it and everything on the plate your name goes on the wall.. it is a very huge and very tasty burger.. ...

Comment

Working...
                              X