Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite car movie?

Originally posted by falconizer_62
    Has anyone mentioned "heart like a wheel" yet? That one ranks up there.
    I seen the movie ages ago, and I just bought the NHRA Special Edition on DVD.
    I has interviews with Shirley, Connie, Garlits and Ivo.
    Has bunch of other features too, but I am yet to even open the shrink wrap.

Comment

and what about funnycar summer?
      remember mike dunn with the parachute on his schwinn scrambler?
      doesn't he look more and more like his dad the older he gets?
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by falconizer_62
        thanks for the info on it. I didn't know it was released under another name.
        ..and I found these on Youtube.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

..and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2p3fOoqqXo (pity about some sped-up footage)
        ....more! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgjEUKMlRM
        I sent Freiburger, Kinnan and Campbell a copy of this movie on DVD. DF, if you're reading, what happened, did you get to watch it?

Comment

For myself, personally, American Graffiti really struck home.
          I can't remember how many going away partys we had for guys going into the service.
          I left for bootcamp two weeks after graduation at 17 in 1967.
          Also after the drag scene where Toad is telling Milner how bad ass he is and will be forever.....well many of us from that era wanted it to last forever also. The 60's were the best.......guess that's why I'm still into streetrods.......still want those days (and memories) to last.

Comment

There's so many of em! I've been working to assemble the ultimate collection,basically anything with a bad ol Mopar in it!Of course Dirty Mary Crazy Larry,Vanishing Point,Bullitt,Two Lane Blacktop,Phantasm,Christine. Cannonball is terrible,but it's got a '68 Charger.Of course they wreck it.They wreck one in Eat My Dust too.And Grand Theft auto.ARRRRGH! Why do they always wreck the Charger?The original Gone in 60 seconds.Gumball Rally-a dirty Cobra 427 is totally badass! Next time you watch French Connection look how many Chargers and GTO's are parked on the streets! There's a lot of them I can't think of right now.I'll be back!

Comment

Working...
            X